Posted by Kimi-The-Champ 
Re: GP4 Season 2012 Based on GP4 Offline League Mod
Date: August 28, 2012 09:04AM
Posted by: vicnsi
Kimi-The-Champ Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> at the moment i'm waiting for permission from
> Grl48 only

C'mon Grl48!!! please, please, hurry up and give us the permission already! hehe ;)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You will never find time for anything. If you want time you must make it." ~ Charles Buxton

released at first post
Thanks my friend (Y)

my YouTube Channel: [www.youtube.com]
Thanks André! :)

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
awesome. thank you (Y)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You will never find time for anything. If you want time you must make it." ~ Charles Buxton

Pretty momentous day for the community

The first time a legal mod has been released in the same season for a long time

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
yep. truly awesome. I love it. highly recommended!

@Kimi-The-Champ:

I do have a question though...this may sound like a newbie question so pardon me for exposing my ignorance....

On your GPXLap, the "At The Line" gpxpatch feature: on the STANDINGS/TRACK-ORDER page you only show 1 car. I like to show at minimum 6 on this page:

(as you're doing on the LAPTIMES page:)

where can I change this setting in your mod? ...I am not very used to CSM.

I know on a normal mod you can change this in the gpxlap.ini file, or you can use TAB & SHIFT+TAB key to increase/reduce. But when I do TAB, on the standings page it's not working?
How can I change this setting to show more cars on the STANDINGS screen. e.g. NumCarsShown=6

Anyway the mod is amazing ...excellent job!!!

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 10/15/2012 07:34PM by vicnsi.
@ TomK: You want to put my Mod on GP4 central?

@vicnsi: You find the gpxpatch files in Mod Folder/Data/GPxPatch
Kimi-The-Champ Wrote:

>
> @vicnsi: You find the gpxpatch files in Mod
> Folder/Data/GPxPatch

cool. thanks (Y)

i dont know about of many users of this community. 135 downloads in 2 or 3 days is avgood result, but only 5 up to 10 users say "thank you".
the new permission police is wonderful, but the character of many users is not good. thats give no motivation to update this mod in the future. i believe it was the right decision to leave this modding-scene. thanks to my new Job which don't give me enough time.
Same with the ferrari set. Only 2!!! Thank you but nearly 100 downloads..
But what can we do? Nothing.

I think it is a problem here that everyone can see the downloadlinks. Not only the members.
But that is a little drop of water in the bis sea....

my YouTube Channel: [www.youtube.com]
Kimi-The-Champ Wrote:
> i dont know about of many users of this community.
> 135 downloads in 2 or 3 days is avgood result, but
> only 5 up to 10 users say "thank you".
> the new permission police is wonderful, but the
> character of many users is not good. thats give no
> motivation to update this mod in the future. i
> believe it was the right decision to leave this
> modding-scene. thanks to my new Job which don't
> give me enough time.

I don't know about other members on here, but I would imagine I speak for many members when I say, please don't be discouraged. I know normal life can get so busy sometimes and you feel the dedication to GP4 modding is not worth the effort because of the lack of appreciation. But I think your work is too good for you not to continue. Please don't give up.

I know how you must feel about lack of appreciation. But as for myself, most of the the time, I'm just happy to know that even just one or two people are happy with the little stuff that I can manage to do.

For the few of us who truly appreciate what you are doing for GP4, your contribution is just too valuable for you to give up on us! So please keep it up, don't give up.

Thanks

Good mod, good job, thank you (Y)(Y)(Y)
Thanks alot. This is a great job. Please consider keeping up your great input from time to time.
Looking good, when I get my new PC I'll be able to join those making compilments (B)

GPGSL -
GPGSL-3 - Pizza Party Racing manager and driver
Nations Cup - Team Scotland manager
Hello, the mod looks good !!
As far as bugs go, it'll have to be the tyres, the tex spins weird!?!? like off sideways.

that's all I have.
This looks really good.

Thanks a lot.

I'm downloading as I write ;-)
I just downloaded the mod, thank you(Y)
Thank Kimi for first 2012 mod!
Thank you for the mod!

I am new with these CSM mods. Anyone got a simple instructions how to instal this for a simple person? :P

Thx for an advance :)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy