Night Track Package 1 + 2

Posted by shlund 
Night Track Package 1 + 2
Date: January 02, 2015 05:55PM
Posted by: shlund
Read me: You need a night sky for GPxPatch for best view on these tracks. Most of the tracks are converted from GP2 and re-worked with the kind help of Drafi, Holemad, Claudio, Zieli and others. Thank you very much to all original authors and track modders :)

A couple of tracks are beta versions from Scandura and also a big 'thank you' to Roberto for making these tracks.

Each track is in its own folder so just unzip the folders to' GP3jamsH' folder and place the circuit.dat where you use to place your tracks ('circuits folder';). Use GPxPatch to configure the tracks and the night skya...

Package consists of 3 parts. 16 tracks available i night versions: Dubai, Hockenheim short, Houston Reliant Park, Laguna Seca, Lime Rock, Marrakech, Miller Motorsport Park, Norisring (update of Zieli with thanks), Pergusa, Portimao, Pudong Shanghai, Punta del Este, Salzburgring, San José, Sao Paulo and Valencia.

All sponsors on tracks are from the FIA Formula E series.

All tracks work on my PC with Win7 and latest edition of GPxPatch :)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/02/2015 08:52PM by shlund.
Attachments:
open | download - Night package_1.zip (7.23 MB)
open | download - Night package_2.zip (5.41 MB)
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy