Bad news, BBC to share F1 with Sky Sports - boo hiss boo!

Posted by elio 
Due to the nature of my shift work, it doesn't change a great deal for me. For a high proportion of the races I have to record and watch when I get home anyway. Yet it'd be annoying to have a day-off and then not be able to watch live because it's one of the races the beeb are not showing live.

Oh for me this just got even worse.

F1 looks like it will be on Sky Sports HD4 when it clashes with football and guess what I cannot get this on Virignmedia!

So I can pay to have the HD channels but only watch on HD when there is no football.

There have been some tweets saying Sky and BBC will share the same team in the box so they could keep Brundle and DC, time will tell.
I think it was announced at the time that the commentators will be the same for Sky and BBC, they will just have different presenters.

X (@ed24f1)
[www.graphicalhouse.co.uk]

Channel 4's F1 Bid, would've looked pretty good, good ideas, well presented, shame it'll be on sky.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy