Get a severely pissed of sports star and stick a microphone in front of them & let the fun begin.

Posted by mortal 
Maybe because I'm black.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
It was one of them things where Lewis has either gained alot of fans and respect, or lost! Im just still amazed he would make such a reference then quickly palm it off as a joke as initially in his mind, it was not a joke! Still, I prefer to the general, "The Vodaphone Mclaren Mercedes Formula One team had a bad race blah blah..."

It was inappropriate, but I enjoyed it :p. And if he goes onto win the 2011 WDC, this will just go down as a comedy moment.

If I were McNish, i'd be wanting to have a few words with Lewis after this just to explain how they reached their decision. The FIA could not have picked a more appropriate driver steward for Monaco. Allan is the traffic master, his input this weekend would have been invaluable for both racing, and qualifying incidents. A few penalty's were dished out, but they were all fair.

"Trulli was slowing down like he wanted to have a picnic" LOL
chet
A few penalty's were dished out, but they were all fair.

Which was good, but there were inexplicably penalties which clearly should have been given and weren't.
I think Ralf Schumacher still deserves an honourable mention for the Open Mic award. I think it happened at the Nürburgring in '97 or '98. I may have even got the names wrong ;)

Louise Goodman: Ralf, not a good session, can you tell us what happened?
RSC: Well, we f*cked up...
Louise: ...

senninho Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I think Ralf Schumacher still deserves an
> honourable mention for the Open Mic award. I think
> it happened at the Nürburgring in '97 or '98. I
> may have even got the names wrong ;)
>
> Louise Goodman: Ralf, not a good session, can you
> tell us what happened?
> RSC: Well, we f*cked up...
> Louise: ...

Interlagos 1997, after he binned it in quali. Awesome :D

This has to be one of my favourites. Can't remember which race it was though.

Lol, just found this one too. Not sure if it fall's completely into topic, but Webber having a go at Massa. (Massa again btw...)

Xero Wrote:
> This has to be one of my favourites. Can't
> remember which race it was though.
>
>

Australia in 2008.
Mark Webber again, this time after being taking out by Vettel back in Fuji 2007. Remember this one vividly!

&feature=related
Can't have a thread like this without Montoya...

And on the theme of pissed off drivers:

&feature=related

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/31/2011 11:57PM by loque.
Hadn't seen that last one... Jesus!
I remember another one by Mark Webber when he was at williams in 2005. I haven't seen any videos or mentions of it on the internet but I definitely remember it happening. It was one-lap qualifying, possibly for Turkey (I'm not sure), and Sato was holding up Mark quite badly at a chicane. Of course, the tv coverage had just introduced a brand new feature - live team radio. Cue Mark blurting out on live television "WHAT THE F*** IS SATO DOING???!!!" They never played any more live radio transmissions after that ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You know you want to. [judgegrudge.mybrute.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/01/2011 12:46AM by flat tyre.
gav Wrote:
> Hadn't seen that last one... Jesus!

Me neither! I saw it for the first time today. I love Mark. No frills.
LOL!!

Ive found a new respect for Webber! Now I want him to beat Vettel even more so! Though he's going to need a shipment of awesome, and a shipment of fail for Vettel!

Best one was "Kids with no experience"... That kid is currently making everyone else look rather silly ;).

For the Silverstone PC. I cant imagine how much the win meant to him after Saturday!

That Malaysia one... Thats a video I hate watching. To me, one of the worst acts from race stewards ive seen in my experience of F1. Lewis thinks he's picked on by the stewards. Montoya was worse so! That video just get's me angry. It's unbelievable just how crazy that penalty was.

"Trulli was slowing down like he wanted to have a picnic" LOL
i miss having montoya in f1, although it makes me feel old when i see footage him from 2001 - 10 years ago, i remember the whole buzz around him entering the sport at the time.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy