Nico Hülkenberg is now Nico Hulker

Posted by mclarenaustralia 
Nico Hülkenberg is now Nico Hulker
Date: April 01, 2010 09:20AM
Posted by: mclarenaustralia
from [www.nicohulkenberg.net]
"Nico Hülkenberg" is past. The Williams driver has changed his name to "Nico Hulker". By this the 22-year-old complies with the request of his manager Willi Weber. "It was necessary for marketing reasons," Weber said.

"The name 'Hülkenberg' was too difficult to bring to market, because it is much too long," Weber added. "'Hulker' is shorter and even sounds way more dynamic." Hulker sees the positive aspects of the change of name. "Especially for the British it was difficult, because there is no Ü in the English language," Hulker said. "Now it is substantially easier."

"My family is supporting me"

Weber additionally hopes for a positive effect on the production of merchandise: "A short name is more practical for the design of the products." And Hulker himself does not believe in any disadvantages. "My family is supporting me and the bureaucratic efforts are kept within a limit," Hulker reckoned.

Hulker can already get his new identity cards in the city hall of Emmerich by next week - and www.nicohulkenberg.net is becoming www.nicohulker.net. "We are looking forward to Nico's visit," the public servant April Phool said. :P
Re: Nico Hülkenberg is now Nico Hulker
Date: April 01, 2010 09:46AM
Posted by: LS.
what a load of Bollo

( shortened for marketing reasons)

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Date: April 01, 2010 10:07AM
Posted by: Peat
Yay! It's April!

Date: April 01, 2010 12:32PM
Posted by: J i m
Yeah most obvious april fools ever.

Date: April 01, 2010 04:32PM
Posted by: DJSKYLINE
J i m Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yeah most obvious april fools ever.

what he said ^^

Date: April 01, 2010 06:18PM
Posted by: NeoLiot
i would appreciate... it's really hard to make headlines in max 40 char. with Hülkenberg....

-------------------------------------------
Date: April 01, 2010 10:59PM
Posted by: EC83
Meh, he should be called "The Hulk" anyway :P

Date: April 02, 2010 08:46AM
Posted by: SAMF1
hahaha "The Hulk" i like it :)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy