The Official Hungarian Grand Prix 2009 Thread **SPOILERS**

Posted by EC83 
I'm looking forward to Valencia. That particular circuit layout with the 2009 cars could produce a good race, especially if we get tyre graining amongst the leaders at any point.

how about having a sort of electromagnetic field around the driver abit like star trek force field that repels any object coming in.

I.Tz No Problem
For all your home and business I.T needs
[www.itznoproblem.com]
enquiry@itznoproblem.com
Pretty sure Carbon fibre isn't magnetic. Besides you'd need humongously powerful EMs to repel 1kg metal bits at 150mph..

Reading another of Lauda's silly comments on gpupdate really pissed me off yesterday :

>"Since the deaths of Ayrton Senna and Roland Ratzenberger we have had little more than a broken finger, more or less."

So a few dead marshals are not much more than a broken finger then...

And up until Saturday (that I can think of) we've had 3 drivers in a coma. 2 punctured cockpits. 2 broken legs. 1 broken back.

All which spring to mind, and doesn't include testing. There are probably half a dozen concussions there too.
Rodrigo007 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This is a twitter created some hours ago to
> support Felipe's recover, the messages will be
> shown to him at a later date:
>
> [twitter.com]

Be kind of darkly hilarious if he suffered eye strain from reading all of them...
rapid_f1 Wrote:
> how about having a sort of electromagnetic field
> around the driver abit like star trek force field
> that repels any object coming in.

Jenson: "Ross shields down to 10%!!!! One more hit and we're outa here!"
Ross: "Divert engine power to shields to compensate at turns 3 7,9 and 10. Ill get Rubens up there to take of the flak away"

;)!

"Trulli was slowing down like he wanted to have a picnic" LOL
gav Wrote:
> And up until Saturday (that I can think of) we've
> had 3 drivers in a coma. 2 punctured cockpits. 2
> broken legs. 1 broken back.
>
> All which spring to mind, and doesn't include
> testing. There are probably half a dozen
> concussions there too.

My mind has gone blank - who broke their back?

2013 - Nando must come through..
Ralf, wasn't it? at Indy?
Well i felt button wasn't really helping to develop that brawn car..If alonso or schumi was driving for brawn. i bet they're already inputting alot of details to improve that car. they're are one of the great technical drivers.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/28/2009 01:46PM by micky-cannonball.
Lamy broke his legs too didn't he in private testing, I'm sure that was after Imola

And Badoer broke his hand once for Ferrari and they used Sarrazin

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Zonta had a pretty bad crash at Interlagos in 99. I dunno exactly what he had, but he was out for a couple of races.
Was a leg injury I think, remember him jumping out of the car and limping pretty badly

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
chet Wrote:
>
>
> Jenson: "Ross shields down to 10%!!!! One more hit
> and we're outa here!"
> Ross: "Divert engine power to shields to
> compensate at turns 3 7,9 and 10. Ill get Rubens
> up there to take of the flak away"
>
> ;)!

hahhahaha that made me LOL!

Anyone seen sky sports news today, they sayin Michael Schumacher could take over Massa's seat
Schumacher 'would consider' sub role

Michael Schumacher’s official spokeswoman has said the seven-time world champion would consider stepping into the injured Felipe Massa’s race seat at Ferrari if called upon by the Maranello team.

In any event Massa will not be fit to compete in the next grand prix in Valencia on August 23, and Ferrari is therefore expected to appoint a substitute driver alongside Kimi Raikkonen.

Schumacher’s spokeswoman Sabine Kehm told BBC Sport that the 40-year-old German would consider any approach from Ferrari, but emphasised that it would be up to the team to make the first move.

“The whole thing will be considered by Ferrari,” Kehm said.

“If they approach Michael, then he will consider it.

“But there is no reason for him to step into their discussion.”

[www.itv-f1.com]

Given their reputation I wouldn't be very surprised if they (//edit: Sky Sports) led an earlier rumour that Senna could take it. And not Bruno.

Schumacher's spokesperson has said he might accept it, but she goes on to basically say "@#$%& if I know. If Ferrari ask him, then he'll probably say yes or no".

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/28/2009 03:20PM by gav.
if the rehabilitation of felipe take two or three races, i think that ferrari should consider bourdais or liuzzi as substitutes ... or a young driver (bruno senna?)... remember that bourdais and senna has nicolas todt as manager and bourdais tested cars with ferrari engines (tororosso) :p

----signature--------------------------------------------------------

RELEASE => Physics (under FIA Technical Regulations)
MagicDatas? Setups? Pit Stop Strategies? Track Specific Performances? Up2Date GP?
Power Torque Curve? Where's this stuff? All download is available at ..
Wili Weber already said he probably wouldn't take it. Basically he might and he mightn't. I really don't think he will.
Schumi would be a great alternative to bring the fans to Valencia if Renault is really suspended from the race and the home country driver cannot participate in it.

Cheers.
bourdais wants to show why he is 4 times champion and at the same time proving that the tororosso car is a "electric chair"... hahahaha ;)

----signature--------------------------------------------------------

RELEASE => Physics (under FIA Technical Regulations)
MagicDatas? Setups? Pit Stop Strategies? Track Specific Performances? Up2Date GP?
Power Torque Curve? Where's this stuff? All download is available at ..
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy