draw your own conclusions

Posted by LS. 
draw your own conclusions
Date: February 20, 2002 07:10PM
Posted by: LS.
i heard a advert on commercial radio today,

it was parodying a a post race interview with a f1 driver.

the transcript went something like this

* german accent* " yes iwas better than anyone else today, i drove faster and better, and the rest could'nt keep up with me

then a voice says "JOHN SMITHS BITTER TRANSLATOR NOW SWITCHED ON"

and the translated version follows

" well we have better sponsers who pay more money, and we get the best car, best engine, and
best team, its really fun to win all the time"

HMMM i wonder who this advert can be aimed at?

a german driver................hmmmm

must be Heinz Harold Frentzen, coz apparently MS is so skillfull he can win races without anyones help

in fact ferrari could half their yearly budget by sacking ross brawn, rory byrne, paolo martinelli ands jean todt. because MS wins these race without any of their help because he's the best in the world

and news just in, michael shcumachers just turn water in to wine and fed the 5000 hungrey journalists with fish, at marenello

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Re: draw your own conclusions
Date: February 20, 2002 07:20PM
if you want to hear this advert tune in to www.talksport.net the morning sports breakfast is sponsered by john smiths bitter between the hours of 6am til 10 am GMT

they broadcast this on the internet worldwide via a link to media player.

LS's Tip of the week
Date: February 20, 2002 07:35PM
Posted by: SkAiFeY

Michael Schumacher has refused to be drawn into predicting great things for the Australian Grand Prix, which takes place next weekend, following Ferrari's announcement that they will begin the year with last season's car.
The German has publicly stated that he does not expect to feature on the podium, in a race he has won for the past two years' running, as he does not think the F2001 will have the pace to match McLaren and Williams.

"It would have been better to start the season with the F2002, as everyone else will start with their new cars, which are definitely faster, but maybe not more reliable," Schumacher was quoted as saying by Italian newspaper Gazzetta dello Sport.

"At the first race there are often many retirements, but we have no doubts - our objective is to get three or four points, but also to be there to take advantage of any chance that might arise. It's a shame that we are running a bit late (with the new car).

"Anyway, I prefer not to make any predictions for the F2002. We won't be able to make proper performance comparisons with our rivals until Australia."

Ferrari decided to use the F2001 after reliability proved problematic for the F2002 in testing last week. Schumacher has publicly backed their decision.

he's not fuckin arrogant u @!#$ @#$%&.
u ppl have no fuckin life. he's a fuckin good driver, @!#$ hell!! if he can fuckin win the champ, he's the fuckin best driver. if coulthard wins it this year, then he's the fuckin best driver this yr, if montoya wins it, if ralf wins it, they are the best fuckin drivers this year @!#$.

i go for schumacher, coz i think he is the best fuckin driver. u go for who ever the @!#$ u want to fuckin go for

Chris C
--------------------------------------
GPTC & GPVWC Manager o' CVRT
HawkEyE '01WC' Driver o' CVRT
http://cvrt.tk
Date: February 20, 2002 07:42PM
sorry bout @!#$ the language folks, i thought it would censor it all out.. but it didn't

Chris C
Date: February 20, 2002 07:45PM
thats it.. i think enuf has been said in this issue.. i go for schummi, u don't

whoohooo

Chris C
Date: February 21, 2002 02:08AM

LS's Tip of the week
Date: February 21, 2002 09:53AM
Posted by: _Alex_
coz apparently MS is so skillfull he can win races without anyones help

You might as well be saying that the only reason Hakkinen won 2 championships is because of Adrian Newey's help - after all, without such a good car, Hakkinen wouldn't have won and Schumi (in a poor car anyway) would have taken victory for a 5th time! Now that you've run out of other arguments against Schumacher, you've all turned on this one - the only reason Schumacher wins of course is because of Ross Brawn and the team.

Every driver wins because he has a good team. Simple as that. Schumacher is in a good team, result - victory. Coulthard is in a good team, result - no victory, because he isn't as good as Schumacher. Schumacher is the most talented F1 driver out there. Of course, Schumacher has had the help of Ross Brawn in quite a few of his races, but Ross Brawn wouldn't woekm withour Schumacher! Schumacher, on the other hand, as he has proved, can work without Ross Brawn...

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy