[www.f1-live.com]

I wonder, what is he thinking?
Why does he looks so worried?

I have a couple of ideas...
Re: whats going on Ralf?
Date: February 11, 2002 02:43PM
Posted by: Beardless2
sega,

I think ralf has also been like that, but i think he would be concerned about montoya's pace as he now knows the tracks so he will be even stronger as a driver than last year. The question is tho will the car be as good?

Date: February 11, 2002 02:58PM
Posted by: sega
yes, mclarens are looking better but i thik they don't have the driver, i mean, KR is fine but i think he still has a lot to learn, and DC... i don't like DC. I think he doesn't have what it takes

Saludos desde Colombia.
Date: February 11, 2002 03:03PM
Posted by: Beardless2
personnally, i thought nick Heidfeld was a stronger driver than kimi in the second half of last season. I think if he was in the mclaren he would kick DC's arse. dont get me wrong tho, kimi is a very talented driver who will be a world champ one day.

Date: February 11, 2002 05:08PM
Posted by: LS.
its a typical schumacher facial response to coming under pressure,

expect him to ram someone off the track if he's in with a shout of the title later on in the season

:-)

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Date: February 11, 2002 07:24PM
Posted by: SkAiFeY
yeah.. maybe.. but schummi only did it once, and ina split second decision that he admitted to, look, if the title was on line, and villenueve took a desperate agreesive manourver ont eh inside that woudl neva work unless u turned out of the way.. L.S woudl do the same thign probably.. although he wouldn't be able to drive an f1 car, he'd keep stalling, becoz u rn't good.. so y crap on abotu hwo crap schummi is, when he kains your ass at f1 racing, and beats any driver out there!??

Chris C
--------------------------------------
GPTC & GPVWC Manager o' CVRT
HawkEyE '01WC' Driver o' CVRT
http://cvrt.tk
Date: February 12, 2002 07:10AM
Posted by: ZenF1
Actually Schu rammed Jolly Jaques off in 1997 because he thought he could get away with it like he did in 1995 with Damon Hill. And I wouldnt put it past him again. Im not sure Ralf is the same sort of Bastard.SkAiFeY wrote:
Date: February 12, 2002 07:16AM
"yeah.. maybe.. but schummi only did it once, and ina split second decision that he admitted to, look, if the title was on line, and villenueve took a desperate agreesive manourver ont eh inside that woudl neva work unless u turned out of the way.. L.S woudl do the same thign probably.. although he wouldn't be able to drive an f1 car, he'd keep stalling, becoz u rn't good.. so y crap on abotu hwo crap schummi is, when he kains your ass at f1 racing, and beats any driver out there!??"

could someone please translate this in to english please?

LS's Tip of the week
Date: February 12, 2002 07:34AM
oh r u dutch?
mate, i'm not trying to bag u or anything.. i jsut wonder y everyone dislikes schumachers driving, when i mean.. each race i watch, he drives so well???

Chris C
Date: February 12, 2002 07:52AM
yeah i know mate :-)

i know he's a good driver, i just sick of him though, and the way its looks this year, he's got a good chance of making it 5 world titles

LS's Tip of the week
Date: February 12, 2002 08:05AM
SkAiFey:

When you say "yeah.. maybe.. but schummi only did it once"... did you forget about 1994? Ask Damon Hill. He can tell what happened there

P.S. i'm having a hard time trying to understand what you write.

Saludos desde Colombia.
Date: February 12, 2002 06:23PM
yeah i write with many spelign mistakes, and don't check my posts before i send. sorry

Chris C
Date: February 14, 2002 12:40PM
Posted by: CDN_Merlin
Although Schumi did a couple of stupid moves in his career, I don't think he has in the last few yrs that I've seen him. This year it was Montoya who did the stupid/dangerous moves on Schumi.

I think Montoya is the one to watch as he will cause an accident that will kill someone.

Beta tester for;
Descent 3, C & C Generals, Independance War 2, Starfleet Command 2,
Settlers IV, Tzar, Allegiance, Starfleet Command,
MAX 2, Defiance
Date: February 14, 2002 12:44PM
Posted by: chris
Is'nt that a little extreme CDN_Merlin? I mean, sure he does some dodgy moves, but he's making the sport exciting again. Reminds me of JV in 96+97 seasons!
Chris J.
Date: February 14, 2002 01:38PM
c'mon CDN_MERLIN, we're talking about F1. It's supposed to be dangerous!!!.

I agree with qwerty.

And... isn't a little 'silly' to try to pass someone by the outside of a corner? (thats what MS tried on Austria last year and he ended up out of the track)

Saludos desde Colombia.
Date: February 14, 2002 02:39PM
Hey sega,
I think that overtaking around the outside is ok, as long as the driver is in full control, eg JV estoril 96 he went round MS on the outside...a superb move, and he had full control.
If f1 isnt dangerous in any way then its not a sport; ice hockey is very dangerous, even football (or 'soccer';) can be dangerous, broken legs sometimes happen. JPM must be as exciting to watch as last year, because, lets face it watching MS romping into the distance each weekend has become very tiresome and BORING.
'go JPM go' -DAMN STRAIGHT!!
Chris J
Date: February 14, 2002 02:40PM
Hey sega,
I think that overtaking around the outside is ok, as long as the driver is in full control, eg JV estoril 96 he went round MS on the outside...a superb move, and he had full control.
If f1 isnt dangerous in any way then its not a sport; ice hockey is very dangerous, even football (or 'soccer';) can be dangerous, broken legs sometimes happen. JPM must be as exciting to watch as last year, because, lets face it watching MS romping into the distance each weekend has become very tiresome and BORING.
'go JPM go' -DAMN STRAIGHT!!
Chris J
Date: February 14, 2002 02:59PM
sorry!! First time I've ever double posted!
Chris
Date: February 14, 2002 08:55PM
tru, iit is borign wotchign schummi romp away into distance.. its a good thing, but doesn't provide exciting racing.

Chris C
Date: February 15, 2002 06:51AM

"I think that overtaking around the outside is ok, as long as the driver is in full control"

I agree with you qwerty (again), if the driver is in full control, if there's enough space on the corner, and if he's going fast enough... that's OK and very exciting, but when you can't make it and you try it, then it would be a silly move.

P.S. when is JV going to be in a decent car? He's already wasted too much time of his career in BAR, and it doesn't seem they're improving this year...

Saludos desde Colombia.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy