BIG FORMULA 1 POSTER

Posted by mitadumapaga 
BIG FORMULA 1 POSTER
Date: December 08, 2011 05:03PM
Posted by: mitadumapaga
hi guys,

would you mind spending a couple of minutes to wright me where i can find a big schumacher poster. or senna poster. or prost. or something with the big red nr.5 of mansell.or of a beautiful f1 car with sparks jumping underneath. I want to have 2-3 of those to put it on the wall in my college room, but i have no idea where to find such posters.

Thank you in advance
Re: BIG FORMULA 1 POSTER
Date: December 08, 2011 05:19PM
Posted by: Slash
i think you can look for high resolution images in google, save them and then have them rinted in one of those places.

a friend of mine did that with a couple of F-14 jet fighters and they came out awesome
Date: December 08, 2011 05:54PM
Posted by: EC83
Just Google "Insert driver's name here" in Images or something.

Failing that, if you want a proper poster, try eBay - you'll find something you like there, hopefully for a good price.

Date: December 08, 2011 06:45PM
Posted by: mitadumapaga
thnx guys. but what is the cheapest way to turn a google imag on my hard drive into a beautiful poster for the wall ?? go to a copy shop as a primary option or are there any cheper ones ?
Date: December 08, 2011 10:41PM
Posted by: andreigp4
The cheapest way is to put it on your desktop as an wallpaper...

Download this from here: [www.grandprixgames.org]

____
Date: December 09, 2011 04:57AM
Posted by: SchueyFan
mitadumapaga Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> thnx guys. but what is the cheapest way to turn a
> google imag on my hard drive into a beautiful
> poster for the wall ?? go to a copy shop as a
> primary option or are there any cheper ones ?

I think that is the cheapest option, have a look around and see if you can find a good price. There might be a cheap one at your uni?

Here's a good website for super hi-res images.
[www.imagesf1.com]

X (@ed24f1)
Date: December 10, 2011 02:30AM
Posted by: danm
Ebay used to be the cheapest.

Then I realised I could print my own A1 and even A0 posters (HUGE) for £6 and £10. Full colour, glossy and high quality paper in the university library/graphics departments.

Try asking your uni art department, I am sure as long as you pay, they don't care what you print.

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
Date: December 26, 2011 03:04AM
On the subject of F1 posters, for one of my Christmas presents I got a special book called "The Treasures Of Formula One". It's full of carefully-reproduced documents from all the various F1(and pre F1) eras up to the late 70s, contained in pockets attached to the pages or even attached to the pages themselves - clearly a lot of effort went into putting it together. There's letters from teams to their drivers, race programmes and a driver's license amongst other things. But my favourite item is a huge promotional poster for the 1974 United States GP. Awesomeness. :D

Date: December 26, 2011 03:08AM
Posted by: Slash
nice gift there m8.. its a jewel
Date: December 26, 2011 03:19AM
Definitely! I was amazed by the attention to detail. Each item inside the book is like a gift in itself, there's so much there which would impress any hardcore F1 fan. The sketches of F1 cars from the 60s and of Nuvolari from 1938 impressed me massively.

Date: December 28, 2011 02:32AM
Posted by: flat tyre
You almost make me tempted to give it a second chance! I bought that book for myself earlier this year, it looked fantastic, but when I took it home I realised that half of the things included were missing. :( So I never got round to reading it properly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You know you want to. [judgegrudge.mybrute.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy