The Official 2016 European Grand Prix Thread ***Spoilers***

Posted by Toki 
I've missed Elisha Cuthbert! :)

Just saw the 2nd GP2 race - holy @#$%&! That was proper North Circular stuff. Watching those guys more or less made up for the boredom of the GP for me.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/21/2016 06:05AM by EC83.
I didn't get to follow this very well from Le Mans, I'd used up data by Friday evening.

So I watched the C4 highlights on Monday. The highlights nearly always lose something.. and I'm convinced again that I lost some significant part of the race that shows you how the leading players got to where they did.

I feel a little bit ambiguous on the track so far. I think maybe the trackside camera positioning is a bit duff but my overriding impression so far is that this is like one of those naff bonus circuits you find on some crappy racing game (which no plays, because Geoff Crammonds GP4 is still far more advanced).

It's almost as though Tilke accidently put Macau and Valencia in the wash as resulted in a slightly underwhelming layout.

So a below par weekend from qualifying onwards for Hamilton. One wonders if he got a phone call from Nicole because his head didn't seem in it at all. Rosberg seems to be a bit unstoppable when he hasn't got Hamilton 'understeering' into him.

Perez... wow, another podium having genuinely raced at Ferrari pace. He's really on a good patch of form and Force India do a really good job with what they have.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy