The Official 2016 Formula One Season

Posted by madotter 
Im curious to see what Haas car will look like.

Absolutely gutted, thought that livery was an interim one while they sorted their red and white look out. It's just bland. Car looks quite a bit different though. It can't be worse than last year's can it??
And the new Merc (which I like)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/21/2016 11:36AM by Laton.
Love the HUGE airbox on the Merc!
Haas VF16

It looks quite basic, much more basic than I was expecting, and it shares little with the Ferrari, other than the wings, which looks very similar.

More worryingly, it's very bare. Even McLaren have more sponsors. Perhaps Manor will have some competition.
Where's the yellow?? It even looks like a Manor FFS
Wow, that was dissappoint.
You lot are a mopey bunch, aren't you? I think that's a really pretty car!

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
It's not bad on its own but it's just a blend of the Manor and HRT colours, which is what they'll be immediately associated with now.

It looks better edge-on.

Gav, when you were saying it's quite bare, did you mean that it has NO SPONSORS? Besides Richard Mille.
They're advertising Haas CNC products, and so the team is largely funded with Haas Automation money.

The colour scheme consists of Haas' corporate colours, it makes no business sense to have it any other way.

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/21/2016 10:00PM by madotter.
Livery-only on last year's modified chassis. Why bother? I do like that car, looks nice and flashy on the TV.
Laton Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It's not bad on its own but it's just a blend of
> the Manor and HRT colours, which is what they'll
> be immediately associated with now.

And Midland ...

X (@ed24f1)
I associate it more with the Sauber of 2010 or so.

Laton
Livery-only on last year's modified chassis. Why bother? I do like that car, looks nice and flashy on the TV.

Why did Renault bother with a team launch? ;)

They'll be testing with the old car anyway, won't they? So it makes sense to at least do a basic launch for the sponsors, which I guess is why the focus is on the rear wing, where they've crammed all of them!
That Manor is a looler!

GPGSL -
GPGSL-3 - Pizza Party Racing manager and driver
Nations Cup - Team Scotland manager
EDIT

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 02/22/2016 12:08PM by madotter.
EDIT

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/22/2016 12:09PM by madotter.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy