F1 app - Access F1

Posted by J i m 
F1 app - Access F1
Date: March 15, 2015 01:45PM
Posted by: J i m
So, what do we think?

A small scattering of punitory videos hosted by the likes of Peter Windsor and James Allen, complimented by edited clips of driver interviews and smallest sprinkling of retro footage.

A seriously belated tiny step in the correct direction, but they could learn so much from the likes of F1 Archives whom of-course they're desperate to bury underneath the rug.

And if they're going to involve Peter Windsor then why not build upon his the "the flying lap" / "racers edge" thing which he'd developed into a pretty essential F1 video blog?

Seriously... Live timing, combined with Racers Edge and F1 Archives could be a seriously good concept. Shame that the FOM are too far behind to see that.

Re: F1 app - Access F1
Date: March 15, 2015 06:29PM
Posted by: Carlitox
I was asking myself whether to buy it or not, seeming that apparently it was now more "decent". 30 bucks is a LOT of money for me, so unless I get proof that it is really exceptional now, that's a no from me.

Judging by this and other comments, it's still far from good. Try again FOM.

Pd.: They have YouTube now, but most of the videos are 30 second previews for videos hosted in their site, and interviews not directly race-related. Seems pretty nonsense.

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Date: March 15, 2015 08:04PM
Posted by: Morbid
I have the Android app. Apparently, there will first be integration of the F1 Access site and the mobile apps in April. The site promises app access if the subscription is made through the site. But the app on mobile devices makes no such promises, and I don't have a login that I can use. This is damn strange since the subscription has the exact same name, and the price is also the same.

It's only after we've lost everything, that we are free to do anything.
Date: March 19, 2015 03:08PM
Posted by: SchueyFan
Yes Morbid, I had the same problem - I purchased F1 Access through the app and haven't been able to link it to the website yet. If it's not working by Malaysia I might send them an email they have a dedicated email for Subscription issues.

X (@ed24f1)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy