Schumi update

Posted by mortal 
Schumi update
Date: June 15, 2014 01:31AM
Posted by: mortal
Schumi Update

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Re: Schumi update
Date: June 15, 2014 08:50PM
Posted by: Isaint
Very Sad news .....
I feel for his family. Looks like there is little hope but I guess even a 'little' hope is still hope.

" Perfection is not a gift ....... it comes with practice."

Member of R.S.C.T Group
Re: Schumi update - Out of a coma
Date: June 16, 2014 11:58AM
Posted by: Ferrari2007
It has been confirmed by Sabine Kehm, Michael's spokesperson, that he is out of a coma and has left hospital to continue his rehabilitation.

Great news.

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/16/2014 11:59AM by Ferrari2007.
Date: June 16, 2014 12:04PM
Posted by: Isaint
Yes Great news but I really would like to hear something conclusive about his condition and prognosis but as I said .... great news.:-)

" Perfection is not a gift ....... it comes with practice."

Member of R.S.C.T Group

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/16/2014 12:05PM by Isaint.
Date: June 16, 2014 12:15PM
Posted by: smoglessbutton4
Yay! :D

GPGSL -
GPGSL-3 - Pizza Party Racing manager and driver
Nations Cup - Team Scotland manager
Date: June 16, 2014 12:18PM
Posted by: Mullet345
Good to hear that he is out of his coma. Hopefully won't be too long before he fully recovers.

Date: June 16, 2014 12:38PM
Posted by: Pedersen
its fantastic news he is out of coma and out of the hospital. Hope we can see him at some race(s) next year! =) Now he needs to take his time to recover to the best of his ability! =)
Date: June 16, 2014 12:39PM
Posted by: flat tyre
Even if he doesn't recover to become the Schumacher we knew, I'm so glad that he's been given the gift of life. :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You know you want to. [judgegrudge.mybrute.com]
Date: June 16, 2014 01:18PM
Posted by: MikaHalpinen
I'll remain optimistic, but I don't think this is quite the news we've been hoping for.
Date: June 16, 2014 07:11PM
Posted by: Incident 2k9
As Gary Hartstein writes here, Schumacher was out of the coma as soon as he began to show signs of consciousness. The only thing that's changed is that he's out of the Intensive Care Unit.

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Date: June 16, 2014 07:32PM
Posted by: Excalibur
Knowing Michael has moved out of his coma and that he has been transfered from Grenoble's hospital to Lausanne for a long period of rehabilitation, we can consider this as great news and encouraging signs.
All the best for him and his family... :-)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Date: June 16, 2014 08:52PM
Posted by: J i m
Very sketchy details.. but I hope the media and society in general respect their privacy.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy