2012 Brazilian Grand Prix***Spoilers***

Posted by alonso0506 
Re: 2012 Brazilian Grand Prix***Spoilers***
Date: November 26, 2012 06:44PM
Posted by: Slash
danm, LMAO, that pic is hilarious

i honeslty think grosjean should be sack forever this time, he had a good car but he can't control it for @#$%&. i had the privilege of watching 2 practice sessions for brasil and he was all over the place making silly mistakes, and even in Q1 he shouldn't have run in the back of DeLaRosa

also right before putting the car in the tyre barrier, he almost run into the back of Rosberg, he was locking wheels all over, it was an accident waiting to happen and honestly taking himself out of the race was the best scenario for the safety of others.

sometimes i don't get these team managers, they got rid of Heidfled in the middle of the season and he wasn't THAT bad, but under what arguments are they keeping Grosjean?, there are several drivers that can do a better job and birng the car home unscratched, a few of them available for next year, but i guess they need a French don't they?
Date: November 26, 2012 07:33PM
Posted by: flat tyre
Just watched the race - I was out all day yesterday - and wow! Just when you thought it was over, something else gets thrown into the ring! Hulkenburg really impressed me, and again I think it just shows how average di Resta is. It reminds me of when you used to read about Hulkenburg in the news when he was in A1GP - he always made headlines for dominating and being in a class of his own.

This race was definitely up there with Brazil 2008, like some of you have said, but 2008 was just that bit more emotional imo, because of the last lap antics and Massa being Brazillian and all. Still, that's a massive compliment for this race. One of the best in recent times.

Btw, I've never been one to have a favourite driver and dislike others, but there's still something about Vettel that really irritates me! He's the first driver that I've ever not liked - I even liked Piquet Jr and Maldonado during their days, but Vettel still makes me hot

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You know you want to. [judgegrudge.mybrute.com]
Date: November 26, 2012 07:51PM
Posted by: Incident 2k9
flat tyre Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Btw, I've never been one to have a favourite
> driver and dislike others, but there's still
> something about Vettel that really irritates me!
> He's the first driver that I've ever not liked - I
> even liked Piquet Jr and Maldonado during their
> days, but Vettel still makes me hot

I never liked Piquet Jr. At all.

Despite the fact that I think Perez will do quite well next season, I still think Hulkenberg would have been a much better option.

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Date: November 26, 2012 09:06PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
What happened to Maldonado? Did he even start the race? There was nothing in the coverage about him :S
Date: November 26, 2012 09:15PM
Posted by: J i m
Maldonado crashed out all on his own at turn 3 on lap 2 or 3. It was not picked up on the coverage.

Date: November 26, 2012 11:36PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
Haha. I had no idea. It wasn't even raining then!
Date: November 27, 2012 07:40AM
Posted by: gav
No, but it was clearly damp.

All we saw was the car in the background up against the wall in that shot down the straight. In my excitement at the chaos of the start I assumed it was Senna, not knowing he'd not made it beyond turn 3 (understandably I was concentrating on Vettel). It was only a few laps later that I realised Maldonado was missing.
Date: November 27, 2012 11:08AM
Posted by: hasbriale
For once he took himself off!
Date: November 27, 2012 08:32PM
Posted by: Muks_C
Isaint Wrote:

> Allan McNish has n't got any Arse??;)
>
> Seriously yeah, get the hell rid of both the
> 'bints' they get on my freakin nerves. Let them go
> to 'I'm a celebrety get me out of here or some
> crap like that!

you say that, but Georgie is or was dating Dec from Ant n' Dec so she could go to the jungle if he arranged it for her!

Kimi video for no reason:

can't find the 2001 Brazil detour video, it might not have been captured by any cameras.

RIP Jules, never to be forgotten. #KeepFightingMichael
Date: November 27, 2012 10:13PM
Posted by: Isaint
Muks_C

See what I mean? ............ I didn't even know that.
To be honest I don't rate either of them and to be honest if you are going to juice the programe up for the sake of salivating individuals, they are hardly what I would call 'drop-dead' a term which I hate by the way.
As for Georgie and her Arse .... she's no J-lo.
But from what you say she may have been one-up on J-Lo, at one stage because if she was dating Dec then she would have in fact, had to Arses to deal with ..... guess there's just no accounting for taste. Mind you, they are both short and dumpy?.;)

" Perfection is not a gift ....... it comes with practice."

Member of R.S.C.T Group

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/27/2012 10:15PM by Isaint.
Date: November 27, 2012 11:00PM
Posted by: marcl
tbh the whole sky team needs to go, including brundle and croft as they have also been weak this year.

The whole sky deal is one big mistake, even on their best viewing figures they get no where near what the BBC on a bad race.
Date: November 27, 2012 11:21PM
Posted by: Incident 2k9
marcl Wrote:
> tbh the whole sky team needs to go, including
> brundle and croft as they have also been weak this
> year.
>
> The whole sky deal is one big mistake, even on
> their best viewing figures they get no where near
> what the BBC on a bad race.

Yes, but it's the BBC's fault that it's ended up that way.

I'm perfectly happy with Sky. Find the build-up coverage too long? Go do something else...

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Date: November 28, 2012 02:30PM
Posted by: da silva
According to italian media Alonso is pushing Ferrari to forward an appeal as regards to Vettel's overtaking under yellow flags!
Date: November 28, 2012 03:07PM
Posted by: senninho
da silva Wrote:
> According to italian media...

That's a huge caveat right there, but interesting nonetheless.

Date: November 28, 2012 03:20PM
Its to late now results confirmed.

It was the same in 2007 when mclaren found that Williams and BMW had fuel in the car that was chilled and not legal.

Senna in 1993 got a penalty in Brazil for the same thing Vettel got away with, passing a car under yellow that slowed down and moved off line.

I assume most people have seen the video by now anyway.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/28/2012 03:32PM by marcl.
Date: November 28, 2012 04:42PM
Posted by: smoglessbutton4
Vettel passed under what was deemed to be a red/yellow slippery surface flag by the stewards (@)

GPGSL -
GPGSL-3 - Pizza Party Racing manager and driver
Nations Cup - Team Scotland manager
Date: November 28, 2012 04:45PM
No there is a video of vettel passing an STR under yellow flags, the yellow lights were even on his dash.

Date: November 28, 2012 05:07PM
Posted by: alonso0506
marcl schrieb:
> No there is a video of vettel passing an STR under
> yellow flags, the yellow lights were even on his
> dash.
>
>

please Ferrari(or someone else) do something about it im begging. when we dont do something now then redbull do whatever they want and never get stopped.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"And thats the bottom line cause Alonso0506 said so"

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/28/2012 05:08PM by alonso0506.
Date: November 28, 2012 05:40PM
Posted by: Slash
hmmmm........

i can only imagine the Drama had Ferrari-Alonso been the winners.

or Ferrari-Schumacher
Date: November 28, 2012 06:07PM
Posted by: alonso0506
ok i just found this on fernandos twitter wich translated says:"i dont need miracles, i make my miracles with the right laws" or in german "Ich brauche keine Wunder, ich mache meine Wunder mit richtigen Gesetzen."

and a roumour says ferrari consider to appeal tomorrow but just a roumour so this should be considerd when reading it but i cant deny my personal feelings on this and hope they will and will win it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"And thats the bottom line cause Alonso0506 said so"
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy