2010 World Cup South Africa

Posted by Guimengo 
Re: 2010 World Cup South Africa
Date: July 10, 2010 10:10PM
Posted by: Guimengo
and now a mistake in the wrong place by Lugano kills Uruguay.
Date: July 10, 2010 10:33PM
Posted by: Slash
Great game, great gane, full of goals, emotions, they all played their heart outs... One of the best matches in the whole cup I think... Cheers for Uruguay, they should be proud
Date: July 11, 2010 12:07PM
Posted by: Vader
If it wasn't for that cheating @#$%& Suarez they could be proud. The goalie lost the match for them.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: July 11, 2010 03:09PM
Vades, Suárez was a bastard but he got the penalty for what he did. Actually that play was offside so it should have not happened anyway. My problem with Suárez is regarding his nasty dive against South Africa. Muslera has been poor all World Cup, Castillo is far better and it baffles me why he never played :\.
Date: July 11, 2010 06:28PM
Posted by: alexf1man
I hope that Netherlands are third time lucky!!!

I am not Dutch or Spanish but I am not convinced by Spain's narrow 1-0 wins in the majority of their games.

In contrast, the Dutch played well against Slovakia, and then beat two former champion teams (Brazil and Uruguay) in exciting games which could have gone either way, unlike Spain who only had to beat a Ronaldo-centred Portugal, a luckless Paraguay and a below-par Germany.
Date: July 11, 2010 06:35PM
To their defense, Paraguay's South America's Italy. They're very good at closing up the back and playing as defensively as possible. Had Cruyff and Rep (or Neeskens) played in 78 they'd have won... today I prefer Spain.
Date: July 11, 2010 08:35PM
Holland needs to get a few yellow cards, I hate how they've been so lucky with the referees. Come on, Spain.
Date: July 11, 2010 09:03PM
A damn very high, strong foot that came in late and almost looked deliberate, square on Xabi Alonso's chest. A straight red but this ref is letting Holland control him.

This is why Spain must win, Holland as a victor will only reward a violent, counter-attack based squad and it will influence other teams negatively.
Date: July 11, 2010 09:29PM
Posted by: Lex
Holland is playing too dirty. De Jong should be thankful that the referee didn't give him a red for that wrestling move on Xabi Alonso.

Seriously, what the f***:

At one point I thought that only Sneijder was playing nice, but I changed my mind after his foul and injury faking. He was also lucky not to get a yellow.

Um dois três quatro cinco seis sete oito nove dez
Eins zwei drei vier fünf sechs sieben acht neun zehn
One two three four five six seven eight nine ten
Один два три четыре пять шесть семь восемь девять десять
Date: July 11, 2010 10:37PM
Iniesta blew incredible chances twice to finish this. He has never been a good finisher but these two times he didn't even shoot! And then there's the penalty on Xavi, when Heitinga locked up his foot. My god, this ref has no balls, only a very bald head. I want either Navas or Villa to score the damn goal, just shoot the ball from outside the box!
Date: July 11, 2010 11:02PM
YES!!! :D :D :D :D :D
Date: July 11, 2010 11:06PM
Posted by: gav
Guimengo
And then there's the penalty on Xavi, when Heitinga locked up his foot.

That was never a penalty in a million years.

The right team won (in terms of football). Probably about even on chances, but the Dutch shouldn't have had 10 on the field at the end.
Date: July 11, 2010 11:10PM
The Dutch should have had 8 in the end.

Gav, one ref who was in the 1982 final and another who was in the 1986 World Cup say it was a penalty kick. Heitinga knew he didn't have a chance at the ball and you could clearly see he putting his foot to his left to block Xavi. Either way, the best team won despite all the bullshit from a very nervous ref :D. Torres showed exactly why you must stretch before playing, and the goal came after the goal kick that should have been a corner, at least that went against Holland. Shame that Villa wasn't there to score, I was hoping Navas would put it in but Iniesta couldn't possibly waste another brilliant chance of a goal ;).
Date: July 11, 2010 11:17PM
Posted by: NeoLiot
i was cheering for holland... but i don't mind spain winning...

great victory for them, finally...

-------------------------------------------
Date: July 11, 2010 11:28PM
Posted by: Covfan
Spain were just as cynical (at times) as Holland were. Puyol was lucky to still be on the pitch, ditto with Iniesta.
Date: July 12, 2010 02:09PM
Posted by: mortal
It was a bit like that movie Eclipse, everyone ran around for 90 minutes and nobody scored.....

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: July 12, 2010 03:54PM
Posted by: raulongo
CAMPEOOOOOOOOONES CAMPEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOONES OEEEE OEEEE OEEEEOEEEEEEEE!!!

Yessss we are World Champions!! This is soooooooooooooo great!!!

raulgullon.com -
Wedding and Motorsports Photography.
Date: July 14, 2010 01:49AM
Date: July 14, 2010 08:27AM
Posted by: gav
Excellent. :D

Date: August 21, 2010 06:54PM
Posted by: NickJW
Go De Jong:)

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy