Manchester United

Posted by Slasher 
Manchester United
Date: April 08, 2010 02:52AM
Posted by: Slasher
LOL!!!

What a wonderful couple of days in the football world, Newcastle going back to where they belong, Man U beaten by Chelsea, then Man U after being 3-0 up at home, OUT OF THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE!!!

REJOICE, REJOICE!!!!
Re: Manchester United
Date: April 08, 2010 06:26PM
Posted by: Vader
Looks like ManU are sore losers as well.

[soccernet.espn.go.com]

soccernet.espn.go.com
"Edwin van der Sar has backed Sir Alex Ferguson's suggestion that Bayern Munich used underhand tactics to knock Manchester United out of the Champions League.

Yeah - underhand tactics. Certainly. And don't mention the war.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: April 09, 2010 10:55PM
Posted by: Slash
with the Germans, you never know how the matchis going to end until the referee ends it!, it's history, they never give up

i would've liked ManU to go trhough, but they got kicked out in style, no excuses.... Robben's goal...., a beauty
Date: April 10, 2010 10:04PM
Posted by: Guimengo
When a player has a yellow card and commits a foul worthy of another yellow, that's a red. A referee can't be lenient just because it's not a straight-red foul. I haven't seen the play of the sending off but I am quite glad Man U is out. For the first time in ages we don't have Brits in the semis! I can only prey that Inter can go through ;).
Date: April 12, 2010 06:27AM
Posted by: SHEEPY
and no the Might Premiership Champions Blackburn Rovers have Ruined Uniteds chances of winning the Premier League for a 4 succesive season :D
Date: May 02, 2010 11:20AM
Posted by: LS.
As Man Utd potentially approach their 19th league title overtaking Liverpool on 18, Rafa Benitez releases the team line up to face Chelsea today......

1. Ken Dodd
2. Cilla Black
3. Bob Carolgees
4. Michael Shields
5. Jimmy Corkhill
6. Derek Hatton
7. Mimi Maguire
8. Holly Johnson
9. Sinbad the window cleaner
10. Spit the dog
11. Lucas

:)

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/02/2010 11:26AM by LS..
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy