should he stay or should he go

Posted by assadof1 
should he stay or should he go
Date: February 26, 2009 12:24PM
Posted by: assadof1

i don't know i am an ac-milan fan since forever. i think that he played very well with the team
since he join them at the begning of the year... but i would like to know from u guys should he
saty at milan or should he go back to LA, even it's sound impossible now to him to go back there
as it seems that every one hate him there... what u think

speed freak
Re: should he stay or should he go
Date: February 26, 2009 04:02PM
Posted by: Ianwoollam
He wants to play for Milan, Milan want him to play for them, LA Galaxy want rid of him, but the real question is does the wife want to live in Italy? ;)

PSN/Xbox 360 ID - Ianwoollam
Date: February 26, 2009 08:29PM
Posted by: Guimengo
LA Galaxy don't want to get rid of him but they're pretty upset with him giving up now. For him to stay Milan would have to find him a place. I pick Pirlo over him for the overall play, Pirlo stays further back and has good passing, though his free kicks are lacking that's just one minor area and when Ronaldinho is starting again that won't be a problem. Beckham is usually too settled in his own area of the field and won't be as much of an attacking threat as Pirlo would.

Also he'd have to fit in the team to play when Milan already has Kaká, Pirlo, Ronaldinho, Gattuso and Seedorf (the last 2 I'd gladly see leave). If Ancelotti can fit Becks there without killing Milan, like he seems to try often, it could work and be a nice luxury backup/starter depending on squad rotation and injuries. In the business side Beckham has given them a lot already, marketing with him will be insane and Milan can definitely dish out US$15 million for him and get it back in one semester.
Date: February 26, 2009 09:50PM
Posted by: gav
Erm, Pirlo and Beckham have been playing together. He's fitted in among all the existing players. While he's been hampered a little by a lack of match fitness, I think everyone's been surprised at how well he's done.

The lack of pace in his game now (he never was that fast anyway) is less of an issue in Italy.

Still, as much as I'd like to see him stick it out at a big club, my personal opinion is that he's made his bed, and he's got to continue lying in it. Shame, but if he was less rash at Real when he wasn't getting the games, he'd not have been at Galaxy at all. Real wanted to keep him when Capello started picking him again, and he wanted to stay, but he'd already signed his MSL deal by then.
Date: February 26, 2009 10:42PM
Well when Gattuso comes back he'll have to come in for someone and I don't think Ronaldinho will keep riding the bench so my logic was that Becks would best adapt to Pirlo's position.

You can't blame him for leaving Real, Capello was being incredibly stubborn and trying to play the "manager > player" role and Real was only getting good results when Robinho would come in to play and even better when Beckham would be in too feeding Robinho and Ruud. Beckham wasn't that fast before but he'd be running all over the midfield but understandably he settled down, that's what I meant by his settling down on a zone. I still think he should stay and that the whole Milan squad should review their numbering system, it still is absurd to me having starters not wearing 1-11 :p.
Date: February 28, 2009 09:37AM
well i think there is no way for him to play in pirlo's place, he is a RM that is his place but yes the problem well be when gttuso is back, they don't play in the same place too, but some one should go out when "gattuso" he back, and i think zambrotta can cover beckham place but in the same time zambrotta is defender and when he move forward he need some one to cover up his place and that is the problem for milan coz the defnder line there weeknes point right now, in my view i think

Dida "or Abbiati"

Zambrotta Maldini Kaladze Jankulovski

pirlo
Backhams Flamini

Kaka Ronaldinho

Pato

i think generaly they need to rebuild the team coz of alot of unuseless player goes around
DIDA (suck really suck)
KALAC (he is not on the level of the team";)
ABBIATI (spend too much time with the club and he didn't learned much)
MALDINI (too old)
KALADZE (too many mistake)
FAVALLI (too old, and too bad)
BONERA (injured most of the season)
EMERSON (i didn't understand why did they brng him to the team in the first place)
SEEDORF (it's time to change for him he can't give anything more the club)
NESTA (i think he is dead as a football player coz of the injury)
ANCELOTTI(*#(*!*@)*&@#!)%)*^%@)

speed freak
Date: February 28, 2009 12:40PM
Posted by: lanky180
I think he should play for....SUNDERLAND! Honestly speaking I think it would suite him....

[batracer.com]
Date: March 05, 2009 11:14PM
A few days ago Ancelotti had the audacity to say Beckham is better than Kaká both technically and tactically. Wow. He doesn't need to suck up to Beckham, all he needs to do is leave the team so Milan can put someone better in charge, it wouldn't be a bad place to have Leonardo start his coaching career.
Date: March 07, 2009 02:05PM
it's seems that he will gona stay at milan, as i heard he will have to decrease his salary 50% but i don't think that is really matter for him, and i don't know how much milan will pay for LA galaxy last time i heard that they want to pay 2m euros, but LAG want 16m euros. i don't know they will come up with a deal from all this..... anyway i hope that he can stay he doing well there.

speed freak
Date: March 07, 2009 06:01PM
I read he'll stay on loan until June, if Milan wants to bring in Beckham they MUST get rid of 4 players or so, to not exceed their new budget.
Date: June 29, 2009 05:16AM
Posted by: Briere
assadof1 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

Call me noob, but who is he ?
Date: June 29, 2009 01:26PM
Posted by: Covfan
Date: June 29, 2009 04:21PM
David Beckham, monsieur Mathieu!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy