Man City

Posted by Covfan 
Man City
Date: January 20, 2009 12:25PM
Posted by: Covfan
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
Re: Man City
Date: January 20, 2009 01:00PM
Posted by: salvasirignano
LOL ;)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/20/2009 01:00PM by salvasirignano.
Date: January 20, 2009 04:41PM
Posted by: msater
ROFL

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
Date: January 20, 2009 04:58PM
Posted by: Ianwoollam
ROFLMAO! ;);)

PSN/Xbox 360 ID - Ianwoollam
Date: January 20, 2009 06:09PM
Posted by: anze89
LOLMAO!!!

Date: January 20, 2009 07:31PM
Posted by: Guimengo
Anze do you even know why you're posting here? :P
Date: January 20, 2009 07:53PM
Posted by: Stan
i do, and im very happy to ! ;)

Date: January 20, 2009 10:17PM
Careful, what if he goes to Real Madrid in July? ;)
Date: January 20, 2009 11:08PM
Posted by: Stan
if he didnt move now i doubt he will ever move ;)

Date: January 20, 2009 11:17PM
Milan gave the green flag for him to go, remember ;-). Though it is unlikely Real can come up with the money, I think Kaká would accept a transfer there if Real improves a lot. Surely he'd get a payraise too though nothing as absurd as Man City could afford!

Man City wanted Kaká but had to settle for Bellamy ;)
Date: January 21, 2009 08:12AM
Posted by: anze89
Guimengo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Anze do you even know why you're posting here? :P

Man City wanted to buy Kaka but they failed. After they failed, Robinho left the training camp as in sign of a protest that Kaka isn't coming. Enough details?

And I just love when rich motherf*ckers can't always get what they want.

Date: January 21, 2009 09:56AM
Posted by: gav
Guimengo Wrote:
> I think Kaká would accept a transfer
> there if Real improves a lot.

I'm quite sure that Real would be a more attractive team than Milan at the moment. Milan aren't exactly leading the way in Europe at the moment (not that Real are much better mind, miles behind Barca, but at least they are in the Champions League).

Guimengo Wrote:
> Man City wanted Kaká but had to settle for
> Bellamy ;)

I think you'll probably find they play in completely different positions, Gui. ;-)

Put it another way. Bellamy or Vassell? Bellamy or Vassell? Bellamy or Vassell? Tough one. ;)

Personally I'd love to have seen Bellamy feeding off of Kaka. Bellamy's got some spark and pace about him. Give him plenty of chances and the defensc would be having nightmares afterwards.

Is it just me who thinks that with Bellamy, Man City now have a very dynamic style going forward now. If they manage to get Santa Cruz they'll have something of everything.
Date: January 21, 2009 10:47AM
Problem with City is the fact that their Rich... it may not seem like much of a problem but it means now that whenever a club receives a bid off City, they know they're willing to pay stupid amounts for players and can overprice said player like mad! Like Bellamy, as really £14 million is seriously overpriced for him! Bellamy on his day is very good, problem is he's seriously inconsistent, getting yellow cards constantly or been out injured! Which makes his day very rare.

Date: January 21, 2009 12:34PM
Posted by: Covfan
Bellamy is a ******* **** who really should **** off
Date: January 21, 2009 01:28PM
Posted by: salvasirignano
gav Wrote:
> Guimengo Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I think Kaká would accept a transfer
> > there if Real improves a lot.
>
> I'm quite sure that Real would be a more
> attractive team than Milan at the moment. Milan
> aren't exactly leading the way in Europe at the
> moment (not that Real are much better mind, miles
> behind Barca, but at least they are in the
> Champions League).
>
> Guimengo Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Man City wanted Kaká but had to settle for
> > Bellamy ;)
>
> I think you'll probably find they play in
> completely different positions, Gui. ;-)
>
> Put it another way. Bellamy or Vassell? Bellamy or
> Vassell? Bellamy or Vassell? Tough one. ;)
>
> Personally I'd love to have seen Bellamy feeding
> off of Kaka. Bellamy's got some spark and pace
> about him. Give him plenty of chances and the
> defensc would be having nightmares afterwards.
>
> Is it just me who thinks that with Bellamy, Man
> City now have a very dynamic style going forward
> now. If they manage to get Santa Cruz they'll have
> something of everything.

I don't think that Kaka and Bellamy would have linked up that well together.
Kaka is a player that likes to pick up the ball in the space between the opposition's midfield and defence and create openings by running at them and committing defenders.
Bellamy on the other hand is best playing right up on the last man, and getting in behind quite a high line of defence through long balls on the counter.
Pato and Kaka work quite well against any type of defence, as Pato can use his pace and dribbling ability to beat defenders even if deep.
Bellamy doesn't have the latter, so I think he'd be pretty ineffective if Kaka was in the team. Premiership defenders would sit off a little deeper to counter his strengths, so there wouldn't be much room behind for Bellamy to make decisive runs in without the ball.
In my opinion...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/21/2009 02:01PM by salvasirignano.
Date: January 21, 2009 01:36PM
Covfan Wrote:
> Bellamy is a ******* **** who really should ****
> off

Someone hasn't forgotten about his spell at Coventry then ;)

Date: January 21, 2009 04:21PM
hahahahahaha @ everything :P

Robinho said he let the directors know he'd be going to Brazil, some personal/family issue, he said. The problem with City is that from day 1 they didn't have a decent planning. Robinho and Kaká won't save them, they need to have a defense to begin with and they sold their main defender months ago... True they got Wayne Bridge recently, but he's a left wingback and they need a top central defender and a defensive midfielder who can go up the field with the ball and distribute it. They also need the Gallagher brothers as members of the board and also part of the media/HR team ;)
Date: January 21, 2009 05:31PM
Posted by: gav
salvasirignano Wrote:
> I don't think that Kaka and Bellamy would have
> linked up that well together.
> Kaka is a player that likes to pick up the ball in
> the space between the opposition's midfield and
> defence and create openings by running at them and
> committing defenders.

Which leaves space for others. A 4-2-3-1 formation with De Jong and Kompany as holding midfielders with Kaka, Robinho and Ireland doing the creative stuff in front of them, and Bellamy exploiting the inevitable melee among the defenders would have been a treat to watch. A 4-4-2 with Santa Cruz and Bellamy up front would be less enticing, but I'd still look forward to it.

Ian's completely right in that Bellamy is seriously overpriced, but in the right system he could still be a real danger. He's just lacking the anticipation, reactions and poaching instinct of someone like Owen really.

And yeah, I posted on Hexus yesterday that "I'm not a huge Bellamy fan, but when he's fit, and not playing Mr. Grumpy, he's a force. Unfortunately he's either injured or playing Mr. Grumpy for 40 of the 50 games his flavour of month are competing in."

We'll have to wait and see if being in a team going places can change that. I doubt it, but I'm still looking forward to seeing if it can.

Gui recommending defensive options?! :o

What next, adding a bit of grit and determination? ;)
Date: January 21, 2009 05:34PM
I'm a defensive player by origin who can play upfront, I'm Brazilian but not blind ;).

I just read recently the latest rumours of Chelsea working a massive trade + $17 million for Robinho !

Edit: I should be more detailed with the rumour, it would be 17 mi + Malouda + Kalou/Anelka + Alex/Ivanovic. That's way too much in my eyes, but getting rid of Anelka/Kalou/Ivanovic could be some very good wage relief, I don't agree with sending Malouda away though, and Alex has scored a goal here and there.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/21/2009 06:09PM by Guimengo.
Date: January 21, 2009 06:25PM
Posted by: kimiraik
Real Madrid are ALWAYS the most attractive club in the world.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy