Six Nations
Date: February 02, 2008 08:00PM
Posted by: Covfan
Yeah, well, erm, well done England.
Re: Six Nations
Date: February 02, 2008 09:17PM
Posted by: turkey_machine
Oh. Yeah. That. Poxy Welsh.

This is supposed to be the most open for years, what with coaching changes, retirements, and Italy being more competitive. So this sorta confirms it really.

Everyone knows that million-to-one chances happen 9 times out of 10; indeed, it's a common requirement in fairy tales. If the human didn't have to overcome huge odds, what would be the point? Terry Pratchett - The Science Of Discworld

GPGSL S5 Race driver for IED.

Date: February 03, 2008 01:46AM
Posted by: gareth
Well done boyos!!

Ireland just sneaked past Italy - are Ireland that bad, or have Italy continued to improve?
Date: February 03, 2008 02:05AM
Posted by: turkey_machine
Both, but I think it's more Italy improving.

Everyone knows that million-to-one chances happen 9 times out of 10; indeed, it's a common requirement in fairy tales. If the human didn't have to overcome huge odds, what would be the point? Terry Pratchett - The Science Of Discworld

GPGSL S5 Race driver for IED.

Date: February 05, 2008 04:25PM
Posted by: alexsio
I think Italy don't improve very much from last year and ireland didn't play well(but better then last match with Italy in August 2007). The last pass to be a very competitive team in six nations for Italy is to find a better player than Bortolussi at kicks and also some equal referee: it's incredible, every year there are too much thefts!!
Date: February 25, 2008 01:00AM
Wales going for the Triple Crown :)

Bring on another Grand Slam as well!!
Date: March 10, 2008 01:13AM
Only France to go for another slam.....come on Wales!! :)

And three cheers for Scotland!!
Date: March 10, 2008 10:06PM
Posted by: Gaulty
I don't know whether to support Wales or France?

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
Date: March 10, 2008 10:16PM
Why is that? Clearly you should be going for Wales ;)

The Waratahs are winning a few games in the Super 14 too so now we just need the Wallabies to win something this year and everything will be right with the world! :)
Date: March 15, 2008 08:20PM
Posted by: Imran
Grand SLAM!!!!
Well done boyos

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: March 17, 2008 11:36AM
Woohoo!!

Gatland's obviously got a midas touch, turning pretty the same squad from World Cup rejects to Grand Slam champions. And I see Italy had a win as well!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy