The idiots who through coins, lighters etc.

Posted by Gaulty 
The idiots who through coins, lighters etc.
Date: December 06, 2007 10:54PM
Posted by: Gaulty
As a Spurs fan watching the match v Anderlecht today. I was appauled at the Belgian fans chucking lighters and such at Robinson, Dawson and Zokora. Zokora got hit. I don't know if the fans think they are clever, but it is tremendously stupid. Do they think they are going to get away with this. I know it has happened in the premiership. But it should not happen at all. The idiotic fans should be banned from all matches, Anderlecht fined and an apology adressed to THFC. This should be stopped now, but that is unlikely.

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
Re: The idiots who through coins, lighters etc.
Date: December 06, 2007 11:56PM
Posted by: St.Hubbins
Should have thrown a hand grenade at Robinson. He wouldn't have caught ir, of course...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function. -- F.Scott Fitzgerald
Date: December 07, 2007 03:30AM
Posted by: turkey_machine
;)

Anderlecht should have had more control of their supporters. The fact a metal bar (no I'm not talking about Paul Robinson) made it's way onto the pitch indicates a distinct lack of security. I'm not a Spurs fan, but I wouldn't be surprised if Anderlecht were thrown out of the competition, or had to play matches behind closed doors in future.

Everyone knows that million-to-one chances happen 9 times out of 10; indeed, it's a common requirement in fairy tales. If the human didn't have to overcome huge odds, what would be the point? Terry Pratchett - The Science Of Discworld

GPGSL S5 Race driver for IED.

Date: December 07, 2007 06:38PM
Posted by: Gaulty
turkey_machine Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm not a Spurs fan, but I wouldn't be surprised
> if Anderlecht were thrown out of the competition,
> or had to play matches behind closed doors in
> future.

UEFA are taking action.

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy