NBA Playoffs

Posted by SexySam182 
Re: NBA Playoffs
Date: April 22, 2008 02:55PM
Posted by: kaid
hmm i don't think that the spurs are the better team. The first game they were almost equal, spurs were lucky with the impossible 3-pointer of Tim hehe. It will be close if the suns manage to win the second game.
Yep gasol played very well, very strong at the basket. I am not a real lakers fan but i believe they are gonna get pretty far into the playoff's.
The cav's did it again :). But man the wizards were playing dirty, hitting and pushing Lebron.

Date: April 24, 2008 02:10PM
Posted by: TheMaster170
Go Lakers Go! Gasol's First Championship :D
Date: May 08, 2008 04:39PM
Posted by: Ali
I didn't expect Gasol to perform as he is doing...I though about 12-14 points and 6-7 rebs...and he is a 20-10 guy!! Definitely he is the key for the Lakers. Bryant is the star, but Gasol give a tremendous equilibrium between inside-outside lines.

PD: Memphis really left him aside. He is doing better in a team with Bryant, a 30 ppg guy.
Date: May 09, 2008 03:00AM
Posted by: Guimengo
yeah because the other team has to worry about guarding Kobe which gives Pau a LOT of room. Also remember he's 7'1, he never dominated in the paint and never will and is only doing this well because of the rest of his team. The Lakers do gain from having him there as well since they now have a reference in the paint, their big guy.
Date: May 31, 2008 02:51PM
Posted by: Paco
Lakers - Celtics into the finals, back to the 80's, oh yeah! Go Celtics! :D

I'm against sigpics
Date: June 01, 2008 01:47AM
I don't know , with the team that Boston has they should have been more dominant in the playoffs. That said, I don't think Kobe has that much great talent around him to beat the Celtics, so Kevin Garnett and Ray Allen should finally get their championship!
Date: June 13, 2008 05:55AM
Posted by: Paco
Boston 3-1!

I'm against sigpics
Date: June 13, 2008 06:13AM
I am disappointed with Boston, they're far from dominating despite their cast. I am happy Kevin Garnett will finally win the title though (Y).
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy