NBA Playoffs
Date: April 24, 2007 06:12PM
Posted by: SexySam182
Anybody watching them?

Re: NBA Playoffs
Date: April 24, 2007 06:28PM
Posted by: kaid
yep me :)
hopefully houston can get to the finals and win :)

Date: April 24, 2007 07:18PM
Yeah that would be good I'd like to see that.
I support Denver myself and I'm realistic about our chances but hopefully we can get to the second round after our game 1 win.
What about Dallas/Golden State?

Date: April 24, 2007 08:20PM
yea i like denver to (a strong team). I think they have a good chance to get to the second round with iverson and carmello but the Spurs aren't the easiest oponnents.
I am not really a fan of the mavericks so i hope the warriors will win. I think if the warriors could win tomorrow they will have good chance to go to the next round but if the mavericks tie it then it's gonna be a different story.

Date: April 24, 2007 10:49PM
Yeah really if the Mavs win tomorrow theyll have the upper hand and might just sink the Warriors. The thing with Denver is that on a good night they could be the best team in the league, but there so inconsistent

Date: April 25, 2007 05:01AM
Posted by: Guimengo
I hope Leandrinho and Nenê do well (why not Anderson Vareijão too) but I want the Bulls to win it.
Date: April 25, 2007 06:09AM
Posted by: Paco
For once I agree with Gui, I also want the Bulls to win. I also wouldn't mind if the Spurs take it, because of 'Manu' Ginóbili, who was born in the same city as me :)

I'm against sigpics
Date: April 25, 2007 09:50AM
Posted by: Webber Fan
Im huge fan of Kobe Bryant and Lakers but they are playing against, well I think, best team in the league so I dont expect much. But I feel sorry for Kobe, he is trying so hard but just hasnt got right players to support him.

[webberfanscreens.blogspot.com]
Date: April 25, 2007 05:40PM
Paco, Manú won it already, let others enjoy it dammit :P.

The problem with Kobe is he is trying to show everyone he's better than Michael Jordan. He can't, he isn't, and Jordan would get better numbers than him and still pass the ball around and have his teammates be part of the game, Kobe doesn't do that.

Oh yeah, go Bulls ;), beat the Miami Heat again!
Date: April 29, 2007 11:15AM
damn jazz tied it 2-2 with houston.
And yesterday i watched the Raptors - Nets(3e game). The raptors really got owned, i felt really sorry for them. The shots just wouldn't go in. But the nets were really strong especially Vince.
Chicago leads with 3-0 over HEAT :D.

Date: April 29, 2007 11:38PM
Chicago beat Miami, facing Detroit next! It's almost safe to say that if Chicago can go past Detroit they can win the championship and that WOULD BE AWESOME
Date: April 30, 2007 09:07AM
Yeah well done Chicago. Yes theyll have a good chance but they have to get past Detroit whove looked by dar hte best team so far in the playoffs, then afte that theyve got NJ/Cleveland and the SA/Phoenix, so they might find it hard. Lol Warriors 3-1 up on Mavs :)

Date: April 30, 2007 07:46PM
The Bulls are definitely below the Pistons, Spurs and Suns when it comes to chances of winning it but if they beat the Pistons then you may just have to give them a chance ;-)
Date: May 03, 2007 08:23AM
Nooooo Denver are out :(

Date: May 31, 2007 05:16PM
Spurs advance to The Finals!

I'm against sigpics
Date: May 31, 2007 05:52PM
Stupid Spurs. Put your hands up for Detroit! I love this city!

Date: June 04, 2007 11:07AM
Now that we've reached the final series I hope the Cavaliers win it. Phoenix deserved it but they got robbed, and now that it's Spurs x Cavs, I hope the Cavs get it. San Antonio has won 5 titles in the past 9 seasons, the Cavaliers never won it. As much as I hate selfish game I can't deny that if LeBron James wasn't as selfish as he was the Cavs wouldn't have made it, great job by such a young guy to carry his team without any supporting cast. Maybe his teammates can raise their game so when they get the ball they can do something.

And I bet Carlos Boozer is hating the idea of leaving Cleveland now, that money-digging bastard :D
Date: June 04, 2007 11:59AM
Yeah can u imagine Boozer and LeBron if they were still together, Cleveland would be awesome! And Phoenixs penalties were veryb unfair, they should be in the finals. And the Spurs are so boring aswell. So Clevland FTW!

Date: June 06, 2007 06:20PM
Guimengo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> San Antonio has won 5 titles in the
> past 9 seasons, the Cavaliers never won it.

You mean 3 :P

I'm against sigpics
Date: June 06, 2007 10:44PM
I was thinking ahead ;)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy