a star in the shadow

Posted by assadof1 
a star in the shadow
Date: March 17, 2007 12:37PM
Posted by: assadof1
i am sure no one here knows about this player this is tarek al-taib the play maker and the captin
of libyan international team he plays right now for alhillai football club "this is in saudi arabia"
he played in tunis and in turkey before.. i just want you to see and comment on this player talante

here some videos for him

you can find more of his video on the net there's alot of fans for him in middel east
just what u think about this ?

speed freak
Re: a star in the shadow
Date: March 17, 2007 10:50PM
Posted by: Guimengo
Pretty cool, how old is he?
Date: March 18, 2007 12:57AM
he 30

speed freak
Date: March 24, 2007 10:46PM
very wired no one reply here other then Guimengo... or no one care's about football.
i just tried to make more people to know about this man who stayed in the shadow
for a long long time...

thank u all.

speed freak
Date: April 24, 2007 02:48AM
Posted by: Covfan
Not as good as Dele Adebola.
Date: May 19, 2007 01:36AM
well i see people respond on milan vs liverpool topic so i decided to bring this
up again maybe some of u see it... i like this libyan player and i want u to
know him more he deserve some appreciation from u, or even if it a dream some
world award or anything like that he should be europe playing among the stars.

speed freak
Date: May 19, 2007 07:12AM
some videos weren't working. The thing is, how does he perform against good opposition? Many people can do amazing tricks with the ball but can't play at all. This guy seemed to have some good mobility but the issue is how he goes on about during the whole 90 minutes. He seemed lacking objectivity on occasion, that's a problem C. Ronaldo used to have, too much dribbling or attempts and nothing comes out of it.

And which Argentina was that? U-23, subs,...

edit: the guy does have talent, forgot to say that.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/19/2007 07:13AM by Guimengo.
Date: May 19, 2007 08:08PM
ok i will try to find an other source for his videos... and to answer ur reply
i had to tell that that was Argentina with there whole stars line up and u can
search it on the net libya vs Argentina friendly.... right now he playing in saudi league with a club called alhillal and he doing magic down there.

speed freak
Date: May 20, 2007 12:10AM
But a friendly match like that you have to look into all the possibilities. Who's the goalie, defenders... and not to mention, what real motivation would the players have against such small team? No offense
Date: May 20, 2007 02:26AM
well not taken it's ok.... but i think that teams like Argentina or brazil or
italia or france or any big team and the world will play as good as they can
in friendly or not.... beside no one did anything in the libyan squad in that
match except him he fool them alot of time and i guess u saw the goal...

i am sure they have nothing to lose in that match but doing those kind of games
with a first class players like Argentina stars is something special even if it's a friendly match beside he did alot against other teams and clubs and u
can search about him in youtube everybody says here that the libyan football
will never have a player like him again...

and again i repeat argentina was playing with no.1 team a full squad

speed freak
Date: May 20, 2007 05:54AM
Well then, some of those lower clubs in European leagues should get this guy. I read Inter might get Suázo, a striker from Cagliari or some other smaller club. Maybe those clubs should give this guy a chance.
Date: May 20, 2007 02:58PM
yeah i guess they should but mostly european club don't have an eyes on places
like libya tunisia or saudi and his only chance was when he played in turkey
for 2 years i guess but no one picked him from there

speed freak
Date: May 20, 2007 06:34PM
He needs to get an agent to try to sell him
Date: May 28, 2007 05:38AM
Posted by: St.Hubbins
Hardly a complete first team Argentina put out - two of the back four were making their international debuts.

If I am not mistaken Argentina made many big changes after their failure in the 2002 World Cup. Veron was booted out in favour of Riquelme, Ayala was stripped of the captaincy in favour of Sorin, Ortega, Batistuta, Claudio Lopez and Simeone were all pretty much forgotten about or retired.

None of Argentina's three goalscorers in the match in Tripoli featured in the final of the Copa America the following summer, and only one of the three even made the squad (Saviola) and he played only in the opening game - an easy 6-1 win ove Ecuador.

Just to put a little perspective on things ;)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function. -- F.Scott Fitzgerald
Date: May 29, 2007 04:06AM
to be fair some stars don't play Copa América. Kaká and Ronaldinho are 2 of the Brazilians guaranteed not to play but I suspect Adriano and Ronaldo to be there
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy