Premiership

Posted by Covfan 
Re: Premiership
Date: August 26, 2006 01:52PM
Posted by: G_Crawford
That makes me flinch! :-(
My first reaction was "Spur of the moment red mist" but after watching a couple of times it's obvious Thatcher lined him up from 10 metres out and never intended to tackle him properly. Anyone know what happened before that? Maybe something to anger him? I'm wondering about a reason, not an excuse (there is none).

"Large skepticism leads to large understanding. Small skepticism leads to small understanding. No skepticism leads to no understanding."

Xi Zhi - 1130-1200
Date: August 26, 2006 09:29PM
Posted by: mwb
He's done it before though, that's the worrying thing.

Date: August 26, 2006 10:12PM
Posted by: Daniel Knott
Wimbledon, the forgotten club :D

H E L L O
Date: August 31, 2006 06:37PM
Posted by: matthewp
West Ham have just signed Tevez & Mascherano both on permanant deals (fee undisclosed) :|
That is absolutely amazing considering Barcelona, AC Milan, Chelsea, Arsenal and Man U have all been linked with Tevez. Also Corinthians apparently rejected a £20m bid for Tevez from AC last week so something weird is going on.
Just read that the part owner of Corinthians tried to buy West Ham last year, so maybe he's about to buy them and is getting his two best players there in advance?

EDIT: Also read another possibility that Abramovic has managed to get them placed at West Ham to get them used to the Prem then Chelsea will have them next season.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/31/2006 06:42PM by matthewp.
Date: August 31, 2006 07:00PM
Posted by: matt3454
I doubt they would be at West Ham to be ready for the Prem, i heard it was because West Ham struck a deal with the company that owns the rights to the two players.

Date: August 31, 2006 07:12PM
Posted by: gav
Read this when it was a 'rumour' this morning, but still didn't believe it... "WTF" doesn't even come close.
Date: August 31, 2006 08:41PM
Posted by: Guimengo
To make it brief, Tevez has been a bitch lately and Corinthians loaned him and Mascrapano. Kia Joorabichnian is an associate of Corinthians, he is sponsoring the football club for some more 15 years or so and has been putting truckloads of money in the club, so actually Tevez doesn't belong to Corinthians
Date: August 31, 2006 09:52PM
Posted by: Mini Maestro
something is extremely dodgy about this
Date: August 31, 2006 09:59PM
To make it brief, Tevez has been a bitch lately and Corinthians loaned him and Mascrapano. Kia Joorabichnian is an associate of Corinthians, he is sponsoring the football club for some more 15 years or so and has been putting truckloads of money in the club, so actually Tevez doesn't belong to Corinthians

That still doesnt explain how they rejected a £20m offer from AC Milan, there's no way West Ham could afford to pay that much let alone enough more for them to accept the bid, unless they're about to be taken over by the company that owns the rights to the two players (Media Sports Investments)

Date: September 01, 2006 07:03AM
When was the bid made? Depending on the date then this Tevez move wasn't planned. But it could be because Kia is planning on selling him after a good year, as he bought Tevez for 20 million dollars
Date: September 01, 2006 10:29AM
The bid was rejected a couple of weeks ago. I seriously doubt West Ham could afford to pay £20m for both of them let alone just Tevez so theres definately something going on.

Date: September 02, 2006 08:14AM
the're on loan for a year
Date: September 02, 2006 10:56AM
Posted by: gav
That's what I tentetively thought too Gui, but now the d00ds who own the players rights (MSI) have placed an "exploritory bid" for West Ham.
Date: September 02, 2006 02:53PM
Posted by: Covfan
No Gui, West Ham have "signed" them on permanent deals.
Date: September 02, 2006 07:53PM
not according to the media in Brazil a few days back :p
Pretty weird, that guy (MSI owner) wouldn't throw money away like that
Date: September 02, 2006 09:16PM
Posted by: TC
They have been signed, not loaned.

Just for the sake of the story, heres what Tevez said [news.bbc.co.uk]

MSI are obviously (since they must still own them) just using West Ham as a shop window for their players.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/02/2006 09:17PM by TC.
Date: September 03, 2006 03:46AM
Ah, I see. Well Tevez still belongs to MSI, it's basically a loan contract from West Ham with MSI, West Ham is paying the salary but had no fee at all
Date: September 04, 2006 08:03PM
Posted by: MrMan
West Ham only need to pay half of Tevez and Mascherano's contract fees. Also the elite clubs, as in Chelsea, Arsenal, Man Utd etc... Turned them both down because of some clauses MSI put into the deals. One of them being that the players will be sold if an offer that makes a profit for MSI is made. Which I suppose is true because Pardew said that they would sell them if a big offer came in the near future.

Date: September 21, 2006 11:11AM
Posted by: SHEEPY
Xabi Alonsos goal against Newcastle last night :O

[video.google.co.uk]

whata bloody strike he has he did a 60 yard and a 40 yarder in the Cup Match against luton Town aswell :O
Date: September 22, 2006 01:36AM
that's just great vision and a good accuracy on such long and strong shot!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy