Ronaldinho or Kaka
Date: August 01, 2006 12:31AM
Posted by: assadof1
it's been a really busy summer break for all the big guns in
europe and alot of transfer talk going around.... we see
cannavaro and emerson going from juve to real ruud too from
man utd to real madrid, zambrotta and thuram from juve to
barca those i think are the biggest transfer till this moment
but as i read in last few days that there is some other possable big transfer could happend but it's hard to trust
the website and news paper as i am a milan fan it's all about
milan right now kaka could go to real but as they say if only
they can manage to bring ronaldinho from barca a spanish
newspaper said milan offer 125$ million for ronaldinho and real offer 65$ million for kaka honestly i cann't see that
happening but i would love to see ronaldinho playing with
milan....but if i had to choose i will pick kaka to stay
what u think? who is the better and did u see that happen?

this maybe the first subject out of world cup and i hope to
find some football fan here "for me f1 is come first but let
us talk a bit about football"

speed freak
Re: Ronaldinho or Kaka
Date: August 01, 2006 12:36AM
Posted by: matthewp
I don't think Ronaldinho would want to leave Barcelona anyway even if they did make a bid of that size which is pretty unlikely.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/01/2006 12:36AM by matthewp.
Date: August 01, 2006 12:43AM
for me i don't trust brazilian player they always moves for
the money so that may happend

speed freak
Date: August 01, 2006 07:39AM
Posted by: Guimengo
Ronaldinho and Kaká won't leave their clubs. Kaká is incredibly loyal, you'll find out. Many times you will find "scum" from Brazil but they are the ones in the dodgy clubs or medium-level leagues (Portugal, Turkey..).

Ronaldinho is a very good player but sometimes it seems he forgets about what he needs to do and fools around (why I don't think Cristiano Ronaldo is special, he has no objectivity), but the way he can blend objectivity to beauty is great and it makes it fun and pretty to watch, as he has fun while playing. Kaká does much less of it, but he has a share of nice plays, he has a nice touch on the ball, marvellous technique and vision (both of them actually).

In the end, Barcelona plays around Ronaldinho and Kaká is a perfect fit for Milan, he runs everywhere on the pitch and has been progressing amazingly as a player. He'll get top honors from FIFA in maybe 3 years ;-)
Date: August 01, 2006 08:04PM
Posted by: Stan
Kaka just signed a new contract with AC until 2011 and the Ronaldino story is true, AC are officaly going after him so they can play them togeter in the team and have offerd Barca 1Million euros wich half of it is being paid buy the Big Boss own pocket money ;)

Date: August 01, 2006 10:36PM
Posted by: gav
Stan Wrote:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
> AC are officaly going after him so they can play them
> togeter in the team and have offerd Barca 1Million euros wich half of
> it is being paid buy the Big Boss own pocket money

Don't think Barca would let Ronny go for 1m Euros ;)
Date: August 02, 2006 01:58AM
"Kaka just signed a new contract with AC until 2011"
even shevchenko did sign some contract before they sale him ti chelsea
so this is normal thing to happen....but really it willbe grea if kaka and
ronny play togther in milan

speed freak
Date: August 02, 2006 02:12AM
erm.. except Shevchenko was the one who wanted to leave. Kaká signed the contract during the World Cup and before the trials for the Italian clubs.

Gotta make sure you get your news right ;-)
Date: August 02, 2006 03:43PM
Posted by: R0b3rt0_38
from a spanish sport webstite (www.as.com)

Entrevista | Cicinho
"KAKÁ ESTÁ DESEANDO VENIR AL REAL MADRID"

witch means:

Interview | Cicinho
"KAKÁ IS WISHING TO COME TO REAL MADRID"

In the interview Cicinho and Kaka are close friends and Monday they ''talked'' by Messenger.

and other BlaBlaBla with Real Madrid stuff, talking about his mates etc...

- - - - -
Roberto - CTDP

www.rob38designs.co.nr
Date: August 03, 2006 12:01AM
Posted by: gohan
Here in Spain I haven't hear the story of Ronaldinho and Milan
It is impossible, Ronaldinho don't want to leave Barceona, and Barcelona don't want to sell Ronaldinho

About the Kaka story, i don't know what will happen (maybe nothing), but in the past it happened the same with Zidane, Beckham and Ronaldo
But i think Milan won't sell Kaka, if they sell him it's a big error, he is young and it's one of the best players in the world, with who are going to replace him?? Ronaldinho is not in the market...

Excuse my english
Date: August 03, 2006 01:13AM
Posted by: R0b3rt0_38
well... if madrid takes Kaka, they need to pay Milan

then Milan can buy Ronaldinho... its not a question if the club wants or not, or even the player...

in Ronaldinho contract theres an amount of money that a team need to pay to take him from Barcelona, if Milan pays that, Ronaldinho is gone of spain...

- - - - -
Roberto - CTDP

www.rob38designs.co.nr
Date: August 03, 2006 03:20AM
Posted by: matthewp
then Milan can buy Ronaldinho... its not a question if the club wants or not, or even the player...

in Ronaldinho contract theres an amount of money that a team need to pay to take him from Barcelona, if Milan pays that, Ronaldinho is gone of spain...

Yes theres a buy out clause in every contract in Spain, but in Ronaldinho's case I think its something in the region of £140 million which is just not gonna happen and even if it did Ronaldinho still would probably choose to stay.

Date: August 03, 2006 04:39AM
I stick by my point of Kaká not leaving, but I think he should be disappointed at his dad for trying to work out the move
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy