> "you're the son of a terrorist whore" from one expert
>
> then what zidane done was nothing. infact he should have stamped on
> his head after he knocked him down.

>
> THATS only if what the experts say is true. Materazzi denying it is
> not proof to me that he didnt say it. of course hes gonna say he
> didnt.

no, even if he did say that, he should have laughed at him and walked away. the name-caller has won if you let what they say affect you. like with bullying, if you react or show them what they have said upsets you, they have won and will do it again. ignore them (i know it's hard to do sometimes) but they soon get bored. laugh at them and it's even better.

RIP Jules, never to be forgotten. #KeepFightingMichael

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/11/2006 06:51PM by Muks_C.
Re: Italy vs France
Date: July 11, 2006 09:01PM
Posted by: 32BOBO32
Can you say me why Blatter didn't give the cup to Cannavaro?
Date: July 11, 2006 09:11PM
Posted by: Paco
i don't remember if it was Blatter or not, but the trophy was given to Cannavaro.

I'm against sigpics
Date: July 11, 2006 09:21PM
Posted by: 32BOBO32
it was not blatter...
Date: July 11, 2006 09:49PM
Posted by: zeppelin101
@Muks: Just out of interest, how often did you get the @#$%& ripped out of you at school? ;)
Date: July 11, 2006 09:52PM
Posted by: Paco
32BOBO32 Wrote:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
> it was not blatter...

UEFA President Lennart Johansson then?

I'm against sigpics
Date: July 11, 2006 10:14PM
Posted by: rapid_f1
mukus_c u are right if you are totally cool head in a normal environement and ur thinking logically.

unfortunately thats few and far between. and actua;;y seeing the person with a broken nose, ribs and a scar for life would be pretty pleasing for mw if hed said something like that.

I.Tz No Problem
For all your home and business I.T needs
[www.itznoproblem.com]
enquiry@itznoproblem.com
Date: July 11, 2006 10:22PM
Posted by: Nickv
Yeah, Muks, many people who get bullied don't think normal a that sort of moments and I am unfortunately speaking from my experience.
As my name is Nick, you can already guess that 'Nick, Nick, Nick with your [insert here a random word. Everything is possible except big, well performing etc] d*ck was being said to me. I know it isn't that bad but I couldn't bear it that well at the time. At that sort of moments you just want to kick everyone who says it, run after them and kick them again and that kind of things. Thinking normal is impossible then, you just want them to kick their heads off because that's what they deserve.

Your solution is the best one by far, but it is really, really hard to do it.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/11/2006 10:23PM by Nickv.
Date: July 11, 2006 10:36PM
Posted by: Guimengo
I always got picked on a lot by several reasons, and when I was very young I'd usually just beat up people but as I grew I learned to just ignore or use words and not my fists ;-). I'm only 21 and Zidane is much, much older and should know better. But that is in the past now, happened and no one can change anything.
Date: July 11, 2006 11:57PM
Posted by: Muks_C
@ Zep, quite a lot actually, but not in a bad way, just a jokey friends way, as i did to my friends as well.

but i have suffered racist abuse on a number of occasions, been called names, been spat at by lads riding their bikes past me while i walked home from school, been barged into and offered fights while minding my own business waiting at the busstop, mostly many years ago though.

recently been told to "go back to your f***ing country" while driving my car, (even though i was born here, so i don't know where he wants me to go back to ;)) by a drunk man sitting outside an off-licence at 11am. it doesn't bother me though, there will always be people like that, no matter what you do they're not gonna change.

Date: July 12, 2006 06:15AM
Go Muks! If I ever see you in the US or Brazil, can I tell you to go back to your f*cking country? ;) Or go back to f*cking your country ;)
Date: July 12, 2006 11:19AM
Posted by: zeppelin101
"no matter what you do they're not gonna change."

Hmmm, this is the worst part, and it doesn't make me feel great about English society in particular. Hell, I mananaged to make pretty much the whole of Year 11 and 10 want to pick a fight with me when I was at school, I still don't know how that came about though :(
Date: July 12, 2006 10:15PM
news of Zidane's apology and what Maserati Quattraporte said to him: [news.bbc.co.uk]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/12/2006 10:19PM by Muks_C.
Date: July 12, 2006 11:51PM
This is a clever one:

Date: July 13, 2006 05:08AM
How the French treat their tourists:

Date: July 13, 2006 11:21AM
awesome Gui!

Date: July 13, 2006 09:01PM
Posted by: kimiraik
Guimengo Wrote:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
> This is a clever one:
>
>
>

LOL!!
Great job zizou :) and Gui :)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/13/2006 09:02PM by kimiraik.
Date: August 10, 2006 02:53AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
I was in italy watching the final on a big screen in florence - absolutely increadible atmosphere and unforgetable scenes, was brilliant.

[thank god i wasnt in france]
Date: August 10, 2006 04:02AM
Sweet Chris!
Date: January 03, 2007 04:30PM
Posted by: SAMF1
italy shouldn't win the world cup, when italy vs australia it wasn't a penalty. I was very angry and even the aussie fans. But now they find out that it wasn't a foul.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy