Italy vs France

Posted by Guimengo 
Italy vs France
Date: July 09, 2006 08:11PM
Posted by: Guimengo
Ridiculous dive by the French guy, Materazzi had pulled his leg back in and if there was any touch it was too soft for anything as the French player kept going and we clearly see him refraining from moving his legs and doing the typical straight-leg-bent-fall move. Shame that Zidane didn't miss the penalty.

Still hoping for Italy to win, 2x1.
Re: Italy vs France
Date: July 09, 2006 08:16PM
Posted by: vesuvius
yay go France and Zidane :)
Date: July 09, 2006 08:19PM
Posted by: Buck Rogers
stupid football bobo's, i realy can't understand why they don't use television to judge crucial situations like this. just whistle to let players know that there is a move that has to be investigated and after watching the images, than give a sanction..
Date: July 09, 2006 08:20PM
game just did go more interesting :)
Date: July 09, 2006 09:04PM
Beautiful header by Marco :D, 2nd half starting now!
Date: July 09, 2006 09:15PM
Posted by: Nickv
Italy!!!

I found that yellow card for that Frenchman a little weird. First the French guy acts like: What, what I didn't do anything!
Then he suddenly falls on the ground and acts like he's having a lot of pain, while he was barely touched.
Date: July 09, 2006 09:56PM
2nd half over, got a couple of minutes before extra-time now. This game has been a bit off, Italy is just killing itself with bad passes! Totti did nothing and was only noticed when replaced by De Dirty Rossi. Now that Del Piero is in Italy doesn't have any more substitutions left so Gilardino can't come in, all because Totti has been null this game. And France has been using well all the space they have open in their side and at midfield too, Italy can't help but play too open with the team they have but Materazzi has been magnificent and Cannavaro has been solid.
Date: July 09, 2006 10:26PM
Posted by: Nickv
The French fans are getting unsportive now. Everytime an Italian has the ball they go whistling.

And the Zidane head butt was ridicoulous. Why would you want to end your carreer like that?

EDIT: WHAT? Is there a hole in the trophy? Or did it only look that way?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/09/2006 10:31PM by Nickv.
Date: July 09, 2006 10:46PM
Posted by: Stan
YEEEEHHHAAAAA!!!!

Date: July 09, 2006 10:49PM
Posted by: danm
zidane wtf

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
Date: July 09, 2006 10:50PM
Well better team lost :( France would have deserved to win but shootouts are all about luck and today Italy was lucky.Congratulations Italy well done.
Date: July 09, 2006 10:50PM
Congratulations to Italia, 1934, 1938, 1982, 2006!
And Zidane just crowned his dirty showings in the World Cup. I counted 5 times him doing such unsportive-like actions but this one was horrendous.

I disagree with Pirlo being called man of the match, all he did was hit that corner (true that it was very important) and the rest of the game he just passed the ball to defenders or gave it away. And finally Italy won in a penalty shootout :p
Date: July 09, 2006 10:55PM
Posted by: Dangerous
Omg Zidane. :( :(

Date: July 09, 2006 10:55PM
Posted by: matt3454
Shame with Zidane, such a bad way to end an illustrious career. Congratulations to Italy, they've obviously learnt from mistakes and practiced penalties ;)

FORZA ITALIA!!!

Date: July 09, 2006 11:02PM
Posted by: jointoperationtyphoonrisi
tstststs

italy the stupids team of the world

materazzi provoke zizou

i think i says a bad word

buffon and materazzi , when i'm a *biiip* buffon *biiiip*

Date: July 09, 2006 11:12PM
Posted by: zeppelin101
Hmmm I'm not sure about the result tbh

France played better football in this match. No arguments please :P They did play better from the second half onwards. I have absolutely no idea what Zidane was thinking, that was just completely insane. A terrible way to end a quite frankly brilliant career.

For the tournament overall, I don't think there was a "best" team. imo, everyone seemed a bit average, but if I had to pick a best team, it would be Italy. They did play the best overall. But the best of an average bunch
Date: July 09, 2006 11:13PM
Posted by: sunil
zidane deserves to be end like this. stupid character. can't even imagine such a xperience player don't know that this team wants him in a situation like this.

Italy deserves world CUP, no doubt.

===================================================================================================================
i7 950@4GHZ 1.24V|Asus P6X58D-E|Dominators 10GB(2GBx5)1600C8|Corsair H70|Corsair 800D|Corsair HX850|EVGA,Zotac GTX 2x470|VX2433W FULL HD|X-Fi Plantinum|Creative S750 Gigaworks7.1|NZXT Sentry 2|7TB
Date: July 09, 2006 11:13PM
Posted by: mwb
Forza Italia! World Champions!
Date: July 09, 2006 11:16PM
Posted by: R_Scandura
POOOO PO-PO-PO-PO POOO POOOOO

-------------------------------
Date: July 09, 2006 11:19PM
Posted by: crax
F O R Z A I T A L I A !
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy