Paris Hilton Joins 125GP – Hell Officially Freezes Over

Posted by ferrariman 
...That´s hot.

It would be funny if she joined Randy de Puniet team at MotoGP...

--------------------------------------------
Rocker
Re: Paris Hilton Joins 125GP – Hell Officially Freezes Over
Date: December 19, 2010 02:40PM
Posted by: IWE

Kimi, so, Massa Fernando Sebastian is faster than you. Can you confirm you understood that message?
Re: Paris Hilton Joins 125GP – Hell Officially Freezes Over
Date: December 31, 2010 10:55PM
Posted by: gav
Yup. I've still got fond memories of my RS125 myself.
Shame posts here don't have "Like" buttons on them like on Facebook - that one would be getting loved :D

Really guys? Paris turns you on? Bleh...

raulgullon.com -
Wedding and Motorsports Photography.
Yep, I have to apologise to the forums. I'm a slut.

A blind slut.
Oh, you have no idea.

jajaja, that girls to me is like watching another guy... XD, but i cant belive that she make a team... and the riders under that colours hehe
jajaja, that girl to me is like watching another guy... XD, but i cant belive that she make a team... and the riders under that colours hehe
Q: Which has more plastic? Paris Hilton or a 125GP Motorbike?
A: Paris Hilton of course!

Brilliant! Excerpt from the article:

Everything we feared it would be, the pretty-in-pink design is going to be obnoxiously flamboyant on the 125GP grid. Capping off the news is that we learn that Paris herself will be attending more than a few races, helping promote the team, do a couple lines of cocaine, and maybe run over a few MotoGP fans while in a drunken stupor. Pretty typical Sunday for the famous for being famous star.

No apologies for the pink text. It was gagging for it! ;)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
poor bike;)i can stand the blue and the white,but the pink...simply not;)

My GPGSL Career
Kudos to the man riding that. Paris, I mean.

The poor chap who has to ride the bike though...

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Kudos to the man riding that. Paris, I mean. The poor chap who has to ride the bike though...

Now that's Comedy Gold! You Sir, get 10/10 (Y)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy