WTCC/F2 2010 Brands Hatch 17-18 Jul

Posted by Qwerty_uk 
WTCC/F2 2010 Brands Hatch 17-18 Jul
Date: July 08, 2010 04:44PM
Posted by: Qwerty_uk
Anybody else going?

I'll be there for the weekend. Camping overnight and trackside lounge for the race day.

Anyone fancy meeting up, or has any inside info on entertainments for Sat evening, let me know!

Cheers
Re: WTCC/F2 2010 Brands Hatch 17-18 Jul
Date: July 19, 2010 11:32AM
Posted by: danm
nasty accident there this weekend!

video: [&feature=player_embedded]

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/19/2010 11:33AM by danm.
Re: WTCC/F2 2010 Brands Hatch 17-18 Jul
Date: July 19, 2010 11:42AM
Posted by: Qwerty_uk
I'm sure you mean this one: [ping.fm] (your link/embed above didn't work for me).

The marshalls (and nearby spectators) were very lucky - it was very close to putting a big downer on what was a fantastic weekend of motorsport and excessive drinking!

We stayed for the Seat Leon Eurocup race after the final WTCC because the previous day's race had been so entertaining. There were actually only a few proper laps of running in the end, after another big crash at paddock hill wrecked the tyre barrier and brought out the safety car. The flip above happened on the next green flag lap and brought out a red.

Once we established that nobody was badly hurt (or worse) and that the race would not restart, it was time to head home.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy