Nigel Mansell hospitalised after Le Mans crash!

Posted by RebelWithoutaCause 
The car wasn't damaged. He didn't have a 200mph impact. The car was traveling 200mph (or close enough), but was parallel with the barrier.

You can argue all you want, but unless the car was made of solid steel, there is no way a car can take no damage, whilst Nigel takes a "serious concusion" (which the hospital missed, apparently) capeable of "causing you to lose your vision". It just doesn't happen. Boy who cried wolf.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com
I'd agree mostly with Gav...brilliant driver, quite a character, always loved watching him racing when I grew up. When he switched to IndyCar for 1994, the whole house watched in awe every week. But he is a moany git and can be quite frankly ridiculous on occasion.

He's still great in my eyes, but that doesn't mean his words are Gospel. When he speaks, it's like using Google to translate a sentence to a foreign language and then back to English. It sounds vaguely familiar, but the order is completely messed up and the whole meaning of the sentence has been changed.

[Website]
Re: Nigel Mansell hospitalised after Le Mans crash!
Date: July 11, 2010 09:48AM
Posted by: zulu_85
@Ferrari_Fuhrer: That's pretty much how I view him too :)

Still a hero of mine, still tremendously respect his achievements in a car - outside of a car though... :\
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy