7 years old kart driver.. my son!!! onboard camera...

Posted by damunoz 
7 years old kart driver.. my son!!! onboard camera...
Date: April 28, 2010 11:36PM
Posted by: damunoz
Check this, i hope you like it....

Past weekend he got 2nd place in his class for the Easykart Colombia championship - round 3... in very wet track conditions...

Comments are welcome...

Back to basics... I feel like a newbie! hahahahaa!!!
Nice! Easykart has made it as far as Columbia!? Good karts.

Wishing you and your lad all the best.

Peat

Excellent mate, am sure youre proud of him! :D

Thanks for your words... and now a video of all summary for the last sunday competition... captions are in spanish...17+ minutes...

Haha, nice! I remember when you first posted of him when he could barely reach the pedals :). That's a good, passionate father!

Edit: Oh yeah, awesome top of helmet ;)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/30/2010 11:40PM by Guimengo.
Thanks, Guimengo... good to know you remember it hehehe...

Pale, i would happily wager that damunoz's lad has more talent in his right toe than you have in your entire body. Not to mention a father that loves him. Probably why he won't grow up and fritter away his time trolling internet forums with negative and unsubstantiated claims.

Haha, lordy.

'So the european racist lives on @#$%& man' - Err, what?

'Peat your a professional racing driver right?' - No, its called a hobby, something i do at weekends for pleasure which i pay for with money i earn from a thing called working.

'i dont care if you think im @#$%& idiot but the fact his son is a racing driver.' - Well, your wrong, I don't think even THAT highly of you.

damunoz's kid is 7 years old Pale. 7. His father obviously takes great pleasure in taking him racing at the weekends with his hard-earnt cash, so who the hell are you to come in bleating about him being rubbish and that he's not the next Ayrton Senna. Who the frig cares? Let them get on an enjoy themselves without your vitriolic barkings.

Massa is far from being a genius and is just proof of what you can achieve with hard work. Maybe there will be another driver with reasonable prospect coming from Colombia in 10 years.
Nice Video :)
All the best to your son with his karting, just make sure he enjoys it and don't pressure him too much! :)
Once again, thank you guys for the support.... and just to answer PaleVampire, you don't know how much effort we placed on our racing project with my son, you don't know that i'm not a rich daddy with money to spent in a hobby, i have three financial obligations to pay and all that money goes to support racing, and my son is racing against "big wallets" supported kids, with more racing days that Nicolas (when my son needs to run for training we have to go 300km away from home, try to do it all weekends eh?), and he's the youngest of the boys racing with him... for the record, the winner of last race is 10 years old, with more than 80 races in his career (Nico only have 8 races so far) so you can make some conclussion for that... as a father you'll always want the best for your kids, and i'm sure Nico will never be an "averrage joe" in nothing... ;)

Hey salvasirignano, no pressure at all hehehe... and yeah, he enjoys all the racing weekends, most of all when after racing he receive some gift for his effort!

Just read this, wish your son all the luck with karting and further on.
Damunoz, ever considered just trying to setup something with family so you lay some asphalt/cement somewhere and create a 500m long track and a go-kart or two? Sure it would cost some up front but could be beneficial in the midterm run. With the 2nd kart you can have Nicolas follow you around and then learn better lines until he starts to overtake you. Just a thought ;).
i wish all the hope of the world for your son ;D
Muchas felicitaciones!!!
Guimengo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Damunoz, ever considered just trying to setup
> something with family so you lay some
> asphalt/cement somewhere and create a 500m long
> track and a go-kart or two? Sure it would cost
> some up front but could be beneficial in the
> midterm run. With the 2nd kart you can have
> Nicolas follow you around and then learn better
> lines until he starts to overtake you. Just a
> thought ;).

Yeah, i have that and other ideas but now we are under a new strategy: virtual... now i made on Bobs track builder the next track when Nicolas have to race (laguna viva kartodromo - check on google images), then i placed on RFactor an voila!! now he's on virtual practice all this afternoons until race day (btw, is this weekend, saturday night!!).. obvioulsy is not like real racing but when the real track is 600km away anything close to real track counts... the good thing is that Nicolas can learn the track since now and we can short dramatically the addaptation time when he runs on real track...

That's nice too! I guess even if mod physics aren't up to par he will know the layout and have some ideas of what to do and validate them :).
I have deleted those ridiculous posts by Pale Vampire, next will be his account if I see any more crap.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy