2009 WSBK Champion - *SPOILERS!*

Posted by Webber Fan 
2009 WSBK Champion - *SPOILERS!*
Date: October 25, 2009 05:45PM
Posted by: Webber Fan
I dont know if you know who this guy is, but today he has became 2009 wsbk champion. He has beaten Noriyuki Haga and won championship in his rookie year. He was on pole on 11 out of 14 races which is new record and has won 14 out of 28 races. Next year hell be riding in moto gp and he will also participate in the last round of Motogp season in Valencia. Personally I cant wait next motogp season because this guy may not challenge for wins right away but he is for sure one of the biggest talents in years.

Edited title for spoilers

[webberfanscreens.blogspot.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/26/2009 07:58PM by Locke Cole.
Re: Ben Spies - 2009 WSBK Champion
Date: October 25, 2009 07:29PM
Posted by: LS.
Nice spoiler, cheers!

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Re: 2009 WSBK Champion - *SPOILERS!*
Date: October 28, 2009 01:15AM
Posted by: TheMaster170
Ben Spies, triple AMA Champion and 2009 World Superbike Champion.
He has already raced 3 times in MotoGP but he careful. Suzuki rejected him last year because he was demanding to much salary. Now they are regreting their choice;)

He will be heard again in the future...
Date: October 28, 2009 12:57PM
Posted by: Ali
WorldSBK is fine, but remember, the last legend in SBK, Bayliss, struggled a lot in MotoGP. Currently the level in SBK is quite poor (no big names) but the level in MotoGP is very high, Rossi - Lorenzo - Stoner - Pedrosa are one step ahead of the rest, we'll see...
Date: October 28, 2009 01:31PM
Posted by: Peat
Bayliss, Edwards, Toseland etc etc have never really delivered.

But going the other way round is pretty similar: Biaggi, Guintolli etc.

Date: October 28, 2009 02:09PM
Its absolutely correct everything you said but what this guy did in his ROOKIE season is quite fascinating. And in his 3 moto gp races so far he showed progress, in Indy he was sixth. I do believe that he is something special.

Date: October 29, 2009 02:04PM
Posted by: Peat
Yeah, i'd agree he's an exciting prospect.

I watched the Portimao rounds and another who lept out at me was Johnathan Rea! Last time i saw his name he was winning a few races in BSB as the up and coming rookie. Hadnt realised he'd gone over to WSBK, he was doing great!

Is Camier doing WSBK next year? will be interested to see how he gets on.

Date: October 29, 2009 03:26PM
Yeah, Johnny is great, definitely future for the SBK, he has won 2 races this year and showed great speed all year. About Camier, I think he is going to WSBK next year with Aprilia, but Im not sure.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy