Bathurst Mt. Panorama this weekend.

Posted by mortal 
Bathurst Mt. Panorama this weekend.
Date: October 10, 2009 06:43AM
Posted by: mortal

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

From Rfactor ORSM V8 Supercar Mod. Damn I wish I could get around there like that. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Re: Bathurst Mt. Panorama this weekend.
Date: October 11, 2009 02:03AM
Posted by: MikaHalpinen
Lowndes got a dubious drive through so the rest of the race i hope he pwns
Date: October 11, 2009 06:31AM
Posted by: mortal
Been a great race so far.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: October 11, 2009 08:21AM
Posted by: kewell_fever
tanderrr!!!

Date: October 11, 2009 08:42AM
Posted by: mclarenaustralia
Next Year :( At least my second favourite team won.
Date: October 11, 2009 10:17AM
Posted by: SchueyFan
a great race, it was a pity Murphy didn't get on the podium - he drove fantastically, and probably would have won if the safety car was called 30 seconds earlier or later.

X (@ed24f1)
Date: October 11, 2009 12:08PM
Posted by: torana_05
it was another good race but they do it every year don't they trying to manufactor a result by putting the safety car out im sure they could have left the car in the gravel. i was really happy for jason richards again he seems to be second every year im sure. and good to see holdsworth and caruso up there as they were my pick for the day

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy