Renault World Series - Silverstone & Windows Live Photo Gallery

Posted by Willb 
Hey everyone,

Went to RWS at Silverstone yesterday, wasnt as good as I'd hoped but seeing last years renault f1 car was awesome.

I took hundreds of pics and I usually try and do some panoramic stuff, there I was in PSP trying to line up 10 or so photos, when I remember that Windows Live Photo Gallery could do it too, so I thought Id give it ago. The results astonished me! (All ive done blelow is crop the result of the photo stitching to remove the black parts where id pointed the camera at different angles:

I cant quite believe how awesome this free program actually is. (By the way it distored parts of the photo to make them line up, and it appears to do some colour stuff too).

There is a funny artifact/bug where it didnt quite work in the copse image, see if you can find it ;-)

Anyway, Give it a go!

Help keep our forums tidy.

Use the search function...
looks great, i'm sure these photos will be useful ;)

X (@ed24f1)
WOW! DOUBLE HAND! EEUUURRRGGGHHH!

Nice pics.

Lol, Turkey, I didnt even see the double hand, I thought the double head was a bit amusing too :)!
@SchueyFan: Of Course :)

Help keep our forums tidy.

Use the search function...
Im pretty sure SHEEPY went to this too, like the pics will

"Arguing on the internet is like taking part in the Special Olympics...Even if you win you're still retarded"
my mate did too. i could have gone on the saturday but couldn't be arsed travelling.

RIP Jules, never to be forgotten. #KeepFightingMichael
Naboo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Im pretty sure SHEEPY went to this too, like the
> pics will

yeah i did i put a link to my pictures in the Renault World Series Topic in Other motorsports section got 135+ pictures :) and also videos on my youtube page which the link is also in that topic
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy