JV to Nascar

Posted by damunoz 
JV to Nascar
Date: October 03, 2006 06:32PM
Posted by: damunoz
Breaking news: Jacques Villeneuve will be driving in Nascar for 2007... This is the post I found in spanish and now i had translated:

Today the entrance of Jacques Villeneuve was announced officially by the Jack Roush team for season 2007.

After some months of negotiations, according to Gazzetta dello Sport finally today was decided the arrival of Jacques Villeneuve to the North American stock cars of the hand of the Roush Racing Team.

This team counts on the official support of Ford and gained the 2003 championship with Matt Kenseth and 2004 with Kurt Busch.

The announcement also agrees with the confirmation for the first time of a race of the Nascar Busch, the smaller division of the Nextel, in the circuit Gilles Villeneuve of Montreal programmed for August 4th.

Back to basics... I feel like a newbie! hahahahaa!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/03/2006 06:47PM by damunoz.
Re: JV to Nascar
Date: October 03, 2006 08:25PM
Posted by:
wheres the online source (aplogies if there isnt any!) ive not found a page online yet.
Date: October 04, 2006 05:08PM
Really I don't know, I see the news on other spanish forum (gp4-argentina)...

Date: October 04, 2006 05:18PM
Posted by: rocker
if the source is from argentina, it's not true :P

--------------------------------------------
Rocker
Date: October 04, 2006 11:16PM
Well, the source now is more sure:

[f1.racing-live.com]

Bye

Date: October 05, 2006 01:33AM
Posted by: senninho
His PR manager has gone on the record saying that although JFV is talking to a couple of NASCAR teams, nothing has been signed yet.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy