Grand Prix Masters

Posted by Henne1987 
Re: Grand Prix Masters
Date: August 13, 2006 08:01PM
Posted by: Joe_Satriani
I thought it was a cool race. Also remember, that the fact they have no driver aids at all means it's that much harder to keep the car on track.
Date: August 14, 2006 12:16PM
Posted by: Glyn
Me, Ian and Jon were stood at Abbey and you could see how hard they were working to get the cars out of the corner, even in the later stages of the race where the track was getting quite dry.

Date: August 15, 2006 12:06AM
Posted by: brunoboi
I thought it was an absolutely brilliant race, overtaking, drama, excitementand so what id the speeds were not maxed out but these are REAL racing cars which everyone is campaigning for. Shame that Mansell's diffuser blew up as I would have liked to see what he could do but well done to the engine manufacturer for fixing the problem and letting no engines blow (i think)

BRING ON THE NEXT RACE wherever it may be

Date: August 15, 2006 09:31PM
Posted by: J i m
Did you take your legendary tent pitchung along Glyn?

I watched from Club mostly, and they were having a job getting on the power. Quite a few spins at the vale chicane as well. And Jan Lammers kept on going outside of the white lines onto the tarmarc run off... not just a wheel... the whole car and then some space. Ol De Crasheris copied him after a while.

I was quite stunned at how slow they were as well. over 2 minutes on a drying track, but that could be explained away by not being able to pit for slicks.. and having an uber hard compound wet tyre.
Date: August 16, 2006 02:19PM
Posted by: LS.
brunoboi Wrote:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

>
> BRING ON THE NEXT RACE wherever it may be
>
> ......................................................................
> ..................................

Kyalami 12th November

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy