GP3 2000 MOD "UNIVERSE": F1 1985/1996-2015 & 500+ tracks

Posted by pirx 
Hello im new around here i'd really like to update my classic GP3 to modern day like yours it be nice to get a link in a PM
welcome to this nice place!

look at your PMs
-if you hace a question, just ask! 8)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/09/2012 03:12PM by pirx.
I encountered this problem: When I try to launch a season with grand prix UNIVERSE.bat i encounter this error: "Windows can not find 'gpxpatch.exe.' Make sure you typed the name Correctly, and then try again.". I installed everything correctly as a guide. any ideas? thx
..you sure have installed everything in exactly that path -> "C:\Gamez\Grand Prix UNIVERSE\" ?
Hi, stumbled accros this post while looking for GP3 updates. this mod looks fantastic could you please send me the download link
@ tailights: check your PMs (Private Messages)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/11/2012 11:24AM by pirx.
Hi,
Why isnt the download link posted in this forum?
I would like to have it aswell...
Cheers!
..check your PMs :)

ps: not in downloadsection because too big and link not "official" because I kinda host it and keep it fit, also many peoples work from this forum is in it - so better keep it simple. If nobody stops that train it will move on and grow..
Hi, can you pm me the link please? many thanks!
Hello Pirx,

In the past years I enjoyed playing GP3 a lot. Could you please send a a link to MOD please.
I would really appreciate.

Thanks a lot!
Hi, can you pm me the link please? Thanks!
Hi, can you PM me the link please? Sorry for the inconvenience!
Hi Pirx,

it must be boring to hear that I also would like the link for download... or even better you can send it to my mailbox, sorry for that.

thx in advance

marcusdebruyker@gmail.com

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
Hi Pirx,

I also would like the link for download or email

thx

dkasznia@o2.pl
Hi,

I'm really interesseted in your mod! Would you please sent it to me?

Thank you
I'm also very interested about this stuff...could you send me a pm:)
Please if is possible send to me also the link here pietrocarone9@gmail.com or Message Private.

I wait.

Thanks in advance

[gp4international.mastertopforum.eu]
Support Forum and Backup Gp4 International
[grandprix4.mastertopforum.com]
please send me a link aswell mate. Thanks! =)
Many thanks Pirx for the link

wowwwwww.

[gp4international.mastertopforum.eu]
Support Forum and Backup Gp4 International
[grandprix4.mastertopforum.com]
please send me a link
many thanks from russia)))
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy