GP3 2000 MOD "UNIVERSE": F1 1985/1996-2015 & 500+ tracks

Posted by pirx 
ok, so you're gonna check it out with gpxpatch v3.93?

no worries about the English, mine's no good either
-no, I´m waiting for the next gpxpatch update... SDI will do it :)
ah, ok, I see

that's fine.

and if it doesn't work with 4.23...?

btw, if you need anything else, like more sounds etc, I've got others too.

just ask

:-)
@v4.23: I´m quite sure SDI will make it work as always..
@other stuff: yes -you have some actual steering wheels?
er...

you mean physical steering wheels, i.e. to control the car, (instead of a keyboard)?

or you mean visual steering wheels, showing speed, gear, lap, position and other stuff about the car etc...
..visual would be much appreciated!
the only one i have apart from the default gp3 1998 one is this one...

looks pretty cool if you ask me...
...all though, i don't know much about gp3...

so... if you want it, you're gonna have to tell me where i can find it in my grand prix 3 folder...
yep..looks very cool that wheel!

maybe its easy to find inside your game with GP3cockpiteditor: import/save as ..
ah, ok

I have gp3 cockpit editor, so I'll try and save it

it should be available for you... er... probably tomorrow...
..take your time -no hurry
Isn't this the 2012 mod ? I recognize the track ;-) and steering wheel
yep it certainly is! :-)

to be precise, it's the 2012 mod with the 2013 carset...

extremely fun to race, as mercedes always lock out the front row...

pirx:

are you after a g3c file, or a cp3 file?
ok, i said i would do it tomorrow, but i had some free time so i did it today

link:

[www.mediafire.com]

btw...will a v1.13 cockpit work with gp32k?

as i said, i'm no expert with gp3, so if it doesn't work, then you'll have to tell me what to do...

thx! will have a look at your g3c-file tomorrow. (3,91kb :) )
are you talking about NemesisF1 & 11marcos wonderful 2012MOD?
no problem :-)

yes, it is the mod made by nemasisf1 and 11marcus on the Grand Prix 3 forum...

although i upgraded mine to the toyota 2002 engine sound, (which i sent you via a gp3sound.dat file), and used the v10 external sounds (which i also sent you...)

it also includes hands and visors, but it makes it a bit confusing to drive, as the hands don't stick to the wheel properly...

...something to improve on for the next version...

...and i run it with a 2013 carset (also on the Grand Prix 3 forum), so the hands and visors don't match the cars anymore...

yep, exactly 3.91kb!

pirx...

I just realised that I can offer you a 2013 carset to add to your mod if you like

its from the topic 'update your game to the 2013 formula one season...' or something like that

its a mixture of different people's work on this forum

the performance of each team was based on the 2013 season up till the Monaco gp (when the carset was released)

but I recently did a bit of performance changing to base the performance of each team/driver on the whole season so far.

so, if you want it, just let me know...

the behaviour of the hands on wheel is because gpxpatch is dealing with your real controller-input-data. the original ingame wheel has a different turning-algorithm.

the carset in UNIVERSEmod is already a "best of" the thread you are talking about plus user rodrogo´s work, I´ll leave it as it is, it couldn´t be better anyway..
For now it´s done. Your sound.dat is integrated and worx (but just if someone is saddisfied with 2D-sound only). The steering wheel from NemesisF1 & 11marco I will only use private. I think it´s a special feature of their mod as well as their genious T-cam-view. I tested both and like it. Na, the wheel would be great...maybe...don´t know now...originally I built this mod just for my pleasure and that´s drivability and f1-history...we´ll see.

one thing I´m looking for a long time is a G-Force feature I saw on some screenshots, but that has "priority 17" ;)
thx for your inputs!
pirx...

Hi man! how are you??... hey listen I've got a problem with the controls... I'm using the keyboard, and when I have to use the brake (Z key), the brake doesn't work... I can't use the brakes... the car only slow down, but doesn't brake... do you know why??...
..easy to solve for you:
look in gpxpatch when it is started and seach for button "Key Bindings".. sure you check it out then..

btw: thx, I´m doing fine :) and hope you´re alright too!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/17/2013 04:19PM by pirx.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy