GP3 2000 MOD "UNIVERSE": F1 1985/1996-2015 & 500+ tracks

Posted by pirx 
Hi!
Can you send me link please? =)
Really thank you =)
Why in season like 2001, or 97, minardi are the fastest cars on the track?! =D
interesting! ..will fix

"Oiııo.
........................................................................................................
Pilot Pirx
........................................................................................................
Check minardi in all season, cause i've noticed that they are overpowered in other season too =)
..will do, thx!
Good news everyone!

I´m massively receiving perfectly designed racetracks by SENNA0811. This will result in 99% close to reality tracks of the season 2012. Tracks Melborne & Sepang are already finished, Shanghai soon!

Why this enthusiasm?
- every advertising will be on it´s real(!) place
- track-physics (grip, laptimes) are as close to reality as possible!

So, when will it be released?
- the trackadverts as soon as I receive them
- track-physics when all tracks are complete (to keep the season homogen)

stay tuned!

ps: Minardi-problems are already solved, a patch is on its way..
great news pirx :) thank you for all your works, it's much appreciated :)(Y)
quickslick Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> great news pirx :) thank you for all your works,
> it's much appreciated :)(Y)

absolutely (Y)

Great work you are doing here Pirx... (and your kind "suppliers" as well...) :-)
Re: GP3-2000 MOD "UNIVERSE": Seasons´96-´13: "News"!
Date: April 07, 2013 12:58PM
Posted by: drafi5
Thank you very much, pirx, for all your works to keep GP3 2k alive.

Regards Helmut.

Thank pirx, great work as always :)
thx mates!

@Esse: is your xp-partition up already? ;)
I'm working on it now! :D
Dear racers,

Patch_v04 (3mb) is ready to download ->here

Patch contains:

-Advertsupdate of 3 2012-tracks (Melbourne, Sepang, Shanghai) which brings them 99% to Reality(!)
(This BIG input is possible because mate SENNA0811 is sharing his absolutly fantastic work!)

-Jackmenupdates 2012/13
(Also based on SENNA0811´s input)

-fixed the "Minardi-bug"
-some minor fixes

enjoy!
First of all: Thank you very much for your great work! After playing GP2 since my childhood, I discovered GP3 lately and I love it. I think it's my favourite F1-Game (I like it more than modern games for PS3). Thanks to your work I have much fun to drive the latest seasons in this game.

But there are a few little things I don't understand: When I change the name of the driver I chose into my name (no matter what season), it changes back into the original drivers name as soon as I start a session. In the first two races of the season this problem does not occur, but from the third race on it does. Am I doing something wrong or is it just a bug?

Additionally, along with that problem, in 1996 season the Forti-Corse Team changes to Belini with driver names PK Arnall and Pirx. :) (Before Patch_v04 it was Nelson Piquet instead of Pirx, I think.)
Is this a bug or have I selected something wrong in GPxPatch?

By the way, it is very hard to be competitive even in Rookie-mode! In the original game I was dominating up to Pro-Level, but now I have to give everything and a little more to be competitive even in Rookie-mode! I guess, this is intended, but I can't imagine how to gain another 5 seconds laptime to be competitive on Ace-level. Are you guys really THAT strong? Anyway, I can't play this game with friends anymore, because they will have no chance in hell. The mod is only suitable for real hardcore F1-Freaks, I think. :)
@WholelifeCrisis:

First of all thx for your compliments and I´m happy that some guys get deeper into this mod!

I will try to answer all your questions and solve all your (our) problems. First, all can be solved! It´s just a matter of tweaking.

A) How to change driver-names:
1. make a copy of folder .../belini to go easily back or if something goes wrong!
2. goto .../belini/"year"/data/.. and change the drivername you want in all(!) .txt files. Now they will apear inside the game.

B) How to be competitive:
0. Serious! Only play in ACE-mode, the mod is only designed for that and it isn´t harder to win. The other levels are not easier but bad developed right now.
1. (same as above, so don´t need it twice if already done) make a copy of folder .../belini to go easily back or if something goes wrong!
2. again goto .../belini/"year"/data/.. and change the performance-values for the team you drive in all(!) .txt files of this season. If you compare the values of the teams you´ll check out easy how much to increase to get competitive..

C) The 1996 Forti-Corse Team had to give up after the 10th GP. From that point on should be a team "Belini" with drivers belini/pirx in the mod ;) Now I see there is a mixup..I will correct this with the next patch. Thank you for mentioning!

+D) (Just for a better view of the cars in front) If you have a fast comp you could edit .../gpxpdata/gpxlap.ini with a normal text-editor:
[RCR]
DistCockpit=7200
DistOnBoard=7200
DistChase=15960
DistTrack=15960

Hope that helps!
Thank you very much! Everything seems to work perfectely well now. On ace level it's a challenge, but at least I can beat my Tyrrell-teammate Katayama in 96 season. :-)
Another small issue: In 1996-Season "Jacques Villeneuve" is misspelled as "Jaques Villeneuve".
..good to know, thank you!
Patch v4 downloaded! =) now wait for other seasons! =D =D =D
Mmm.. Maybe i've noticed another issue.. don't know if it is only my problem or not, but in seasons with slick tyres in all the external cams the tyres seems with line, and not slick, only in the cockpit cam they are like slick. Is it normal?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy