Date: May 22, 2014 11:00PM
Posted by: taube
Nice !!!! Thank you Dirk !!!!
Re: GP3-2000 MOD "UNIVERSE": Seasons´96 -´13
Date: May 23, 2014 11:48PM
Posted by: evroic
Hi !!!!

Congratulations for the great work.

It's the first time I'm playing GP3 2000 and still have a lot to learn, though I have played GP3 for several years and learned many things by myself and with the help of many information obtained in this forum.

Before I do the installation of this MOD, I did a test with the installation of the 2012 season. Everything went well.

If I want to install the 1985 season, what I have to do?

In GP3, I use GP3 Editor Utility. Import to the game and ok ... and in GP3 in 2000?

Where can I find this utility?

Are there MOD to other seasons beyond that were made?

I really like the good old days of F1 .... 1970-1994 .... mostly 70 and 80...

Sorry for something...

Evandro ( Brazil )

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/23/2014 11:51PM by evroic.
Date: May 25, 2014 09:00AM
Posted by: pirx
hi, you´re welcome!

modding gp3-2000 is harder, because you need a bundle of tools and some things are tricky (transparent pixels, file-paths,..), there isn´t the "one" genious tool like GP3Edit.

-tools for 2000:
Jameditor2000, Jammer, cmagic2000, Arttool2000, ArtConverter

-tools for both versions:
Trackeditor, Magicconverter, GP3 Physics, CarshapeEditor, GP3SoundEditor, GP3Cockpiteditor, GP3 CC SetupEditor

find all here: -> link

@Q: If I want to install the 1985 season, what I have to do?

-start with analysing my gpxpatch-settings/seasonsets/filepaths in UNIVERSEmod

@Q: Are there MOD to other seasons beyond that were made?
-all I know, beside Marco11 & Nemesis´MODs is Season2002 by GrandPrix4.de, but the site seems down now :(

cheerz!

"Oiııo.
........................................................................................................
Pilot Pirx
........................................................................................................
Date: June 08, 2014 11:55AM
hi guys!

"UNIVERSE"-factory is slowly heating up :)

[deleted text, as obsolete]

"Oiııo.
Pilot Pirx

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/08/2014 12:02PM by pirx.
Date: June 09, 2014 12:16AM
Posted by: stopper-12
Great news !
Date: June 11, 2014 06:49PM
Season 2014 NEWSLETTER

MOD is now 100% playable and runs smooth! (total size of 2014: 80mb)

the following features are already fully or partially developed:

100% - full seasonset (all paths are fully working, all files are on their correct location)
90% - cars (out of our forum, some slight adjustments)
100% - carshape by H.Lund (slightly modified the backwing by making it minimal narrower)
50% - cockpits (will actualize the old ones)
100% - helmets (out of our forum, some slight adjustments)
95% - jackmen (will take the previous ones)
95% - pitcrews (will take the previous ones)
100% - podgen (easy)
10(0)% - tracks (will hopefully make a coop with holemad for the new ones, up ´til then I use our (old)tracks and right now everything is working...Austin / Sochi missing)
10(0)% - physics & performance (waiting to find some time to test Nathans upload, now MOD runs on 2013 physics)
95% - teamart (missing: small cars pictures) / still looking for "the" main-menu background-picture, all others are already great)
100% - GP3 Soundevent-update (new integrated Sample by H.Lund)
100% - gpxcinfo update
100% - G-Force Panel integration
100% - belini visor (just took the old ones, but have the plan to make new ones)
100% - GP3 UNIVERSE Selector update (more speed when copying files, new season integration)
+ some new or adjusted carsetups

Qs:
- someone has material?
- someone wanna test?

cheerz!
pirx

"Oiııo.
Pilot Pirx
Date: June 12, 2014 10:53AM
Posted by: shlund
Date: June 12, 2014 02:32PM
shlund schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> (Y)(Y)(Y)

your "Speaker_long_at_start.wav" is the best audiosample that could happen to this game. now, everytime I start a gp I feel like there. a gem

"Oiııo.
Pilot Pirx
Date: June 12, 2014 03:27PM
pirx Wrote:
> shlund schrieb:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > (Y)(Y)(Y)
>
> your "Speaker_long_at_start.wav" is the best
> audiosample that could happen to this game. now,
> everytime I start a gp I feel like there. a gem

Thank you very much for your kind words :) I did a little update of the Soundset 2014 to fit the GPxPatch 4.24a update. More will follow in time.... Available in download section as usual :)
Date: June 12, 2014 04:09PM
Posted by: holemad
@ shlund : i see you're ready for the next LeMans race (Y)
Date: June 18, 2014 02:56PM
GREAT GREAT NEWS !!
Is it possible to select in which drive to install the MOD ? because I have the main drive C: and another drive D:
D is for games and C is for work and study files.

Another thing i want to ask is... Is it possible to minimize the installation steps ? an auto extractor perhaps ?

Thanks!
Date: June 18, 2014 07:40PM
-game path
sorry, I don´t like that too and tried to avoid, but due to gpxpatch impossible. there must be some full paths inside various parts of the mod. for a renaming-action they are to many and to wide spread.

-extractor: good question again. to get the MOD running is quite complex, I know. If you have an idea? I´m not able to make an extractor, maybe I can solve it with an selfextracting archive then..we´ll see

"Oiııo.
Pilot Pirx

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/18/2014 08:04PM by pirx.
Date: June 18, 2014 07:52PM
holemad schrieb:
> @ shlund : i see you're ready for the next LeMans
> race (Y)

..are you guys racing in multiplayer mode?

"Oiııo.
Pilot Pirx
Date: June 18, 2014 08:27PM
no no ;-) i was referring to his new soundpack for LeMans 2014 :-)
And we agreed that i would do an update for the 2014 race.

No big deal.
Date: July 24, 2014 06:51PM
How is the progress going ?
I can try to help and I can try to test too ! :D
Date: July 25, 2014 08:13PM
@ stopper-12: are you asking about progress on lemans2014?

I guess you have to wait, as i have both my hands full. ;-)
If your curious about the track, you can find the 2013 track here [www.grandprixgames.org]

When i look at the F1 calendar, there is a gap after suzuka,(mid octobre) probably i can start the preparations then.

Dirk
Date: July 28, 2014 11:04AM
@ stopper-12: if you are asking about the mod-progress, it´s testable and 90% are finished. I could upload it for you. If you wanna help me with some stuff I would be very pleased! Please tell me what you wanna do.

MOD-news:

- I solved the "path-problem", now all is installable where ever you like it.
- A great coop with Mike Miller has begun and all Track-Magicdatas will be updated to a driving feeling you never had before :)
- I didn´t wanna believe that CockpitEditor v4.0 is not working with GP3-2000 so I searched for an older version and voila! v2.5 is working well, so a Mercedes 2014 Steeringwheel will be adapted
- August is modding time

pirx

"Oiııo.
Pilot Pirx
Date: August 27, 2014 01:56AM
MOD-News:

- user `READY` came to the team and is doing great support & pixelart, the mod will get incredible!
- and I decided to take more time to finish the thing. reason is, that this year I wanna integrate "100%-holemad-tracks" as this guy is doing a fantastic job. plus I don´t wanna ship updates all the time.

I hope you can understand my decision. The whole thing is a huge amount of time and I´m really glad that especially holemad, shlund, mike miller & READY are supporting. Target of release is the day after mr holemad released his last trackupdate.

Any wishes?
;)

pirx

"Oiııo.
Pilot Pirx

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/27/2014 02:00AM by pirx.
Date: August 27, 2014 06:02AM
If you need any help, let me know.
Date: August 27, 2014 08:12AM
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy