Desperately seeking tracks (...and Susan)

Posted by EricMoinet 
Desperately seeking tracks (...and Susan)
Date: September 24, 2011 09:54PM
Posted by: EricMoinet
Hello everybody,

pretty new to this forum but "old" player of GP3 and 2000 Season, I become to use the abilities of GPxPatch since a short few months, and that's GREAT ! :-)

In order to play my own french national championships, I'm in search of some tracks that I haven't yet found : I'm looking for Dijon-Prenois by Marcos Gauguin. I got the update by abcdefg, but they are without the jam files. So, grey walls...

I also search Nogaro track and Ledenon. I don't know if these ones exist for GP3, but I have seen a MD file for Nogaro, so maybe someone there could have it. Well... hope so.

I'm also planing to make my own ALMS/Le Mans Series and I'm looking for Road Atlanta and Sears Point. As Ipswitch2007 seems to be drowned by provider issues (pardon me, guy) maybe someone could help me on these.

Sorry, the list should be a little bit too long. But I "desperatly" need this tracks.

Thanks in advance
Re: Desperately seeking tracks (...and Susan)
Date: September 25, 2011 02:32AM
Posted by: Zieli
Have a look to the downloads of this site, Dijon in GP3 F1 tracks 3rd page
Date: September 25, 2011 09:45AM
Posted by: holemad
road atlanta and sears point
[old.grandprixgames.org]
Date: September 26, 2011 12:37AM
Zieli écrivait:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Have a look to the downloads of this site, Dijon
> in GP3 F1 tracks 3rd page

Yes, thanks, I got this one yet (that's yours !). It's a great track, but I also wanted to have the one by Marcos Gaugin because it has a different track lane with different heights so I would to test it too.

And thank you holemad, I didn't thought to look into the old download section because most of the links are now broken. Thanks to you I got these tracks now.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/27/2011 11:14PM by EricMoinet.
Date: September 26, 2011 08:18AM
Posted by: quickslick
Dijon from Marcos :) [www.mediafire.com]
Date: September 27, 2011 11:13PM
Thanks a lot quickslick.

All of you, guys, any chance to have Nogaro and Ledenon one day ?

And, hem... and for Susan ?
Date: October 05, 2011 03:34AM
Posted by: St.Hubbins
Here she is :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function. -- F.Scott Fitzgerald

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/05/2011 03:37AM by St.Hubbins.
Date: October 12, 2011 12:52AM
Ha, ha !! Great picture.
But that was Madonna who played Susan (Rosanna was Roberta Glass).
Date: October 17, 2011 08:56PM
Posted by: St.Hubbins
She didn't know that!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function. -- F.Scott Fitzgerald
Date: November 02, 2011 12:44AM
Yes, you're right : she became amnesic.

And... for Nogaro ? Someone ? ;-)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy