GPGSL-3 Season 6 - Corona Gran Premio de Mexico - on Jul 29th!!!

Posted by GPGSL-3 
Great race for VTR team, nice job by Carlos all weekend. We are back on top thx to great team and crew work.

Hopefully can we " Carlos and myself " stay with VTR for next season.

If teamboss Roberto Scandura let his VTR team drive next year... then I would like to be one of his drivers again and I hope with the same teammate I have now... he's doing a great job !!!

Up to next grand prix in Germany and maybe a win for VTR.

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
A 2nd place finish for me in the Sprint Race but a disappointing 13th in the Full Race.
Decent race,6th in sprint,unlucky to have an accident in full race.

Kimi forever!
After this round i'm only 5 point of the end of the standings. Big disappointing season. I hope it ends really quick.

-----------------------------------------------------

Hi, guys. Well, I need to change german track: the race will be on Sachsenring, because Oschersleben track has wrong CC-line!

what means wrong ccline? :-O

-------------------------------
R_Scandura Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> what means wrong ccline? :-O

When car was overtaked, he runs along all track widht, it means from left to right; from right to left; from left to right... and only after three laps he returns to run on correct CC-line!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
oh, that's weird. i used this track for 20 full races with no problems. Though i know about this issue. it happened also on other tracks and i don't know what causes it. i think it happened later in the race or if i make in and out of the race or accelerate the race few laps. don't have an answer for it. :(
it shouldnt be a problem of ccline but the AI messing at some point

-------------------------------

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/02/2012 09:03PM by R_Scandura.
R_Scandura Wrote:
> oh, that's weird. i used this track for 20 full
> races with no problems. Though i know about this
> issue. it happened also on other tracks and i
> don't know what causes it. i think it happened
> later in the race or if i make in and out of the
> race or accelerate the race few laps. don't have
> an answer for it. :(
> it shouldnt be a problem of ccline but the AI
> messing at some point

Exatcly! I made Sachsenring race today... and no problems. But, when I make qualifying, it happens!! =/

BTW, qualifying posted on site!!

GPGSL-3 écrivait:
> Hi, drivers and team managers. It's opened the
> season to confirm the join on 2013 season.
>
> Yes. I need to make all carset with a long time,
> because my time is so poor day after day. So, I
> want to know what teams and drivers will continue.
> The limit is August 31st. After these date, I'll
> open empty slots for other people.
>
> Put your confirmation here!!!
>
> Thanks a lot!!

Hello everybody,
I"m following your league for a certain time ago now and found it very exciting.
I think it's time for me to take the opportunity of this new season to join the league if you think it's possible and if there is some place for me.
I would like to join as a driver, so if there is some team manager with a vacant seat interested by my proposal, I would be very happy to race for him for the next season.
Hi, guys. German GP posted!! [gpgsl3.blogspot.com.br]
Enjoy them!

PS: I decided that I'll put all informations, on next races, here. So, it's the last race when you need to open another site.

Pretty happy with my performance at my home GP, a podium in sprint race and points in full. Unluckily I threw away a better position there with a failed overtaking attempt.

Also nice to see that we moved to the Sachsenring, this track provides interesting races imo.

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
1st place on Sprint and 2nd on Full with Dan. On a right way!!

Mixed results in both sprint and full races.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
ScalaGP announces...

"that next season a new driver will join the team to race alongside the boss, the French rookie Eric Moinet. He signed a one season deal with us. We have a lot of confidence that he will do well in next season's races." :-)

My GPGSL Career
Not a bad weekend by all accounts :)

Also I can confirm JHR will be competing in the 2013 season, our driver lineup will (hopefully ;)) be announced in the coming days.

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

Great!!

At the moment, teams confirmed: One, CTR, VTR, Fox, Greidanus, Tafuro/Scala, SRS and JHR.

Eric Moinet Press Statement

I'm really happy to take place for my first GPGSL-3 season in the second seat of the ScalaGP and I like to thank team boss Matteo Scala for his confidence and giving me this opportunity.
For me it's a dream come true. Since I was a child I've been thinking that, one day, I will be running in that so famous GPG SuperLeague and now, here am I !!
As a rookie I will have to learn a lot and improve my driving skill, and also do my best to not destroy the car. But I'm confident and very impatient to have my first test at the wheel before the end of the season.
Not a bad race,disappointing in sprint but decent in full race,6th.

Kimi forever!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy