TV Style Timing

Posted by Murray 
TV Style Timing
Date: February 15, 2002 03:43AM
Posted by: Murray
You know how on TV there is that yellow box with the drivers race position, and beside it his name and team, etc.

Like this 3. Coulthard McLaren Mercedes

Its the graphic with the yellow box etc. Just wondering how I got that graphic instead of the originals on GP3.

Also is there a way of making the actual timimg the same as on TV. Ie - the bar at the botton of the screen will give you the time ahead of or behind the driver who leads the way. (Not your previous best lap.)

For example if Coulthard had a better section than Schumacher for example -0.182 better on Schu, ( as oppose to for example -0.345, on himself)

Hope you can help.
Re: TV Style Timing
Date: February 15, 2002 04:25AM
Posted by: ADW
GPxPatch does the TV style Timing, for more details go to GPxPatch's official site: [www.xs4all.nl] they have a forum there and a help file.

Hope that helped,

ADW
Date: February 15, 2002 09:23AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
or if you are too lazy, like me ;D click here: [www.xs4all.nl]

Date: February 15, 2002 09:23AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
or if you want to make a fool of your-self see my above post

/me cries in shame

Date: February 15, 2002 01:55PM
Posted by: _Alex_
LOL Chris :)

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Date: February 16, 2002 05:29AM
Posted by: Vader
And please refer to the superb help-section of GpxPatch (respectively in the GpxSat-part) to find out which keys to press during the race to get all timing displays like seen on TV.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy