problem with 2004 monaco

Posted by ooleeeo 
problem with 2004 monaco
Date: June 28, 2011 01:24PM
Posted by: ooleeeo
The non-belini monaco (with updated 2011 ads) crashes in trackside view near the loews hairpin,there is no problem at any other part of the track.
Can someone help me?

Kimi forever!
Re: problem with 2004 monaco
Date: June 28, 2011 03:11PM
Posted by: eosduffy
usually happens to me the same, always take some car in front, if I have no car in sight is perfect.

investigating ......

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/28/2011 03:12PM by eosduffy.
Date: June 28, 2011 06:22PM
Posted by: Carlitox
I've that problem with all versions of Monaco, I just try to avoid trackside view in that spot. My theory is that this is caused by an excessive amount of jams in a very little space. This is more frequent when you have Intel chipsets or just a low-spec CPU.

Hope this helps, but it's a theory and it doesn't even have a final solution at the moment.

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Date: June 29, 2011 08:27AM
Posted by: ooleeeo
you maybe right carlitox,bcoz my laptop is low-spec and intel chipset.

Kimi forever!
Date: August 11, 2011 06:13PM
Posted by: belini
could well be a corrupt jam, move all the monaco jams out of the jam folder, if track doesn't crash
then start putting the jams back until you discover the offending jam or jams.

after finding the culprit first thing is to resize the jam (depending on size) to 256/512 or 768, if that
doesn't work then you need to create a new version of the jam.

if track crashes without the jams then it's an error, could be fence on and off commands overlapping
or host of other things causing the crash. tracks can also crash due to carshapes or errant spaces
in gpxpatch .set files. so its worth checking the track with no mods installed.

pk

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy