Can i stop the game forcing me into the Pits?

Posted by pironi14 
Can i stop the game forcing me into the Pits?
Date: April 29, 2011 05:06PM
Posted by: pironi14
I have been having a great race in the wet. Full Rain throughout the whole race. Before the race started i put on Monsoon tyres to make it a little easier. Im on lap 22 of 26 and the game is trying to force me into the pits to change tyres despite the fact its raining still and has been the entire race. If i pit i will come out in about 13th or lower. its so annoying. I turned off Steering help but nothing works just automatically slows me down and keeps me down at 30mph until i've gone something like 20metres past the pitstop entrance. I Suck in the rain so i need as much grip as possible so i always choose Monsoon when rain is predicted for the whole race. I dont even have tyre wear on.

Any Ideas for stopping the game trying to Auto Pit me?
Re: Can i stop the game forcing me into the Pits?
Date: April 29, 2011 05:43PM
Posted by: Briere
err, just disable pit signal every lap and you'll be fine

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/29/2011 05:43PM by Briere.
Re: Can i stop the game forcing me into the Pits?
Date: May 10, 2011 05:13PM
Posted by: belini
it can't be turned off, it's a pre-programmed limiting device to stop pit lane crashes,
how fast you go depends on the grip level of the car you're driving, it will only be a
few kph difference, it's the same for ai though, it's more apparent under rain conditions

pk

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy