GPG SuperLeague GP3 2000 - 5th Season - Congratulations to all teams, drivers and test-drivers. Let's go to 6th Season!!

Posted by GPGSL-3 
I would like to know where i can to find Alkmaar track and Estoril track ?

I can't to find on a website.

Thank you very much
ItalianEnglish Dynamics Press Release

Monza, Italy: ItalianEnglish Dynamics are proud to announce that German rookie Tobias Kederer (kedy89) will be racing for the team in the upcoming season. These are the traditional quotes:

Kederer (driver): "I'm very happy that I have the chance to drive for ItalianEnglish Dynamics. As I am a rookie, I know that maybe it will be difficult at the beginning of the season, but I will do my best to score as many points as possible."

Gault (owner): "Tobias is a promising driver and we look forward to having on board for next season. Along with a now more experienced Nathan we believe that this will allow us to push further up the field and start challenging for more podiums and hopefully start winning feature races."

The team are also delighted to announce a set of sponsors for the new season. Title sponsors Forst have a two season contract with both leagues, they will be joined in the GP3 League by Betfair and clothing partners Puma.

Ryan Gault is also on the lookout for a test driver to back up the duo of Turner and Kederer for the upcoming season.

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
After short but fruitfull talks Andrzej Pilaszkiewicz took a second driver seat in SRS team. Contract was signed for 2 years.
Andrzej does want to thank SRS' owner Stefaan Seys and all SRS family for warm welcome and hope to drive fast and safe in the upcoming season.
See all of you on the track (again).
Great, Andrzej!!!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Double F is still search two drivers + one tester. Please contact me if you want join us.
Well... a great chance to run on a great team!!

Paulo Silva has signed a contract at Double F. He will be driving car #20 in season 5. Welcome Paulo! :)

We are now search a driver + a test driver.
Updated!!

Double F aka Portugal National Squad!

Ivo Calha has signed today a contract with Double F. Ivo will drive car #21 in the forthcoming season. Florian joked a bit: "I should think about a re-branding of the team. Something like 'Team Portugal' would fit better!" ;)
It's with extreme entushiasm that i've joined Double F team. It's clearly a step forward on my driving career, and after a first season on low profile mode, i've got a very good opportunity to score good results more frequently and fight for the top half on the results table. Hopefully it will be the first of a series of great and successful seasons with Double F (aka Double Portugal ;) )
Ivo, first we take the Double F Team and then we take the world. ;)

-----------------------------------------------------

Hahahahahahhaa... great!! "Ora pois!"

nobody interested into a testing seat into TGP??;)

My GPGSL Career
Take it easy, Paolo... soon, somebody wants your team!! ;););)

Test driver for the SRS team will be Verhelst Roger from Belgium

so the team is formed lets hope we have a better season than last

may the speed be with us

[www.facebook.com]
Stefaan, is "Verhelst Roger" or "Roger Verhelst"???

anyway this will be TGP's livery for this season.

p.s.don't look at those names and at those numbers,this is gpgsl version;)

My GPGSL Career

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 08/04/2010 09:10AM by senna9194.
Great car.
BTW, Paolo, what do you think to invite Robert Lunn to test for TGP???

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy