GPG SuperLeague GP3 2000 - 5th Season - Congratulations to all teams, drivers and test-drivers. Let's go to 6th Season!!

Posted by GPGSL-3 
whoops, misunderstanding on my side, hehehe ;)
Finally ... I won my home Grand Prix in Spa.

Two fantastic races and my car is running like a bat out of hell... VTR team is doing well !!! hot :-[ hot

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/10/2011 11:06AM by Brett Sinclair.
Congratulations, Marcus!!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Rod_vs Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Congratulations, Marcus!!

Thank you kindly, Rodrigo ;-)

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
Hi, guys. Finally, I posted again a race on home page. Visit it!
And enjoy them!!

@#$%&. What a bad race for me!!! :(

A third place (on the podium again) for me and I hope to keep up this performance for the rest of the season.
Congratulations to my team mate for his outstanding win. A 1 and 3 for the Ace team.
A good weekend for me, points in both races. Unluckily I couldn't keep my position in full race.
Well, guys, let's go to America!! ;)

I don't know what's causing this sudden lack of performance... it's worrying me...

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Don't worry, Carlos... it's the high competition of championship!!! =D

Carlitox Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I don't know what's causing this sudden lack of
> performance... it's worrying me...

Yeah, the same here with me...

Bad weekend at Canada... Oil leak in Sprint and Puncture in Full race... for USA GP they have to build me a whole new car... hihi ;)

Good luck, Mal!! Only this!

Hi, guys! Here's the race!!!

GPGSL-3 TOYOTA AMERICAN GRAND PRIX

Enjoy them and comment here!!!

Six races without points, another retired for Mal and out of Top-5 constructors standings for the first time in this season... well, 2011 was so "good"... :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Our team has had a very good performance, with results that make our sponsors and employees very happy and proud to support the Warrior team. But we believe we can more. Let's try to win the championship! (H)

Go Warrior, go!
W I N !!

GPGSL-3: Fox race driver and team manager - 2011-2012 Constructor Champion - 2012 Driver Champion

Season 9 - #18 Erick Von Draxeler - #35 Marcus Bongardt
My race was ruined after I got spun off in 1st lap, lying on 6th position :(:(. My driving mistake and the collision with the debris didn't really help to improve my situation. I can't be happy that at least I scored some points in this crazy!!! race, because I could have done much better. Hoping for more luck at Shanghai.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy