gp3-2000 carsets

Posted by ooleeeo 
Re: gp3-2000 carsets
Date: May 04, 2010 06:30AM
Posted by: St.Hubbins
1987 uploaded - [www.mediafire.com]

Might take a rain check on 1988 as it was a generally dull season all told.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function. -- F.Scott Fitzgerald

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/21/2012 01:11AM by St.Hubbins.
Date: May 05, 2010 06:29PM
Change of plan, 1988 exists. I replaced Adrian Campos with Pierluigi Martini in the first Minardi (Martini drove more races and drove faster that season!). Also resorted the team order so it is numerical rather than in order of the original GP3 1.13 carset.

Performance file is calculated using the Autocourse Supergrid as reference so at the very least the qualifying sessions should give accurate results. Have fun trying to take on the might McLaren MP4/4 beasts :)

Download link - [www.mediafire.com]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function. -- F.Scott Fitzgerald

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/21/2012 01:11AM by St.Hubbins.
Date: May 06, 2010 02:53PM
1989 now done - [www.mediafire.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/21/2012 01:12AM by St.Hubbins.
Date: May 06, 2010 05:52PM
Posted by: ooleeeo
You are really fast.Great job.

Kimi forever!
Date: May 07, 2010 12:28AM
Posted by: andasp06
Fantastic job!!

Could make the 1993 season? thank you very much and congratulations!! (Y)
Date: May 07, 2010 09:12AM
1993 converted - [www.mediafire.com]

What an ugly bunch of cars 1993 had!

**NOTE**
I have noticed an error with the jackman of team 3 in all of the sets I have uploaded, it is needed to open the track01.set file and change the line:
Jam03_02=1989\jm_031.jam
to
Jam03_01=1989\jm_031.jam
(* where 1989 is the season of the carset)

I will upload a fix for all previous carsets in a while :)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/21/2012 01:12AM by St.Hubbins.
Date: May 07, 2010 09:20AM
Jackman fix

For all previous carsets please download the following archive and extract to the main GP3 2000 folder.

[www.megaupload.com]

Date: May 07, 2010 08:16PM
Fantastic your work, thank you for having me served, success ;-)
Date: May 10, 2010 08:56PM
Could you tell me how do you convert from gp3 teamarts 1:13 for 2k? because I wanted to convert the teamart 11marco of 2010 but do not know how :(
Date: May 10, 2010 09:16PM
Roberto Scandura's Art Converter program.

Date: May 10, 2010 10:26PM
Thank you for your help ! (Y)
Date: May 12, 2010 05:51PM
Just completed converting the 1981 carset - [www.mediafire.com]

One more to go and then all of the 80s are complete. :)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/21/2012 01:13AM by St.Hubbins.
Date: May 12, 2010 07:33PM
Posted by: Yam Graham
St.Hubbins Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 2005 is here, as mentioned in another thread -
> [www.megaupload.com]
I have a problem trying to run this.
I have invisable cars, and all the cockpits are the same purple colour.
Using gpx to load them.
Have not had any previous probs loading sets ?
Date: May 12, 2010 07:59PM
1980 complete - [www.mediafire.com]

I will take a look at the 2005 carset, but if all the others work I don't know what might be wrong as I have used the same template all the time.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/21/2012 01:13AM by St.Hubbins.
Date: May 12, 2010 08:26PM
Do you mean like the picture below? That would indicate that the game is unable to locate the jam files.

Firstly, make sure you have selected the correct file in GPxPatch > GPxSet tab: 2005\2005_season.set
If that is okay then click on the Edit button to the right and check the details on the next page: Car set for track ticked on, Enable track specific car sets not ticked, then in the box below 2005\track01.set

You can further check that GPxPatch is pointing towards the correct location for the individual jam files, and of course make sure that these jam files are indeed on your computer.

I don't know what else to suggest right now. I have just extracted the 2005 Carset rar into a fresh install of GP3 2000 and it works fine at my end.

Date: May 12, 2010 08:55PM
Posted by: quickslick
sometimes it happens if the helmet or car jams are missing in the folder gp3jam. If it's in this case, you'll get invisible cars and the strange cockpit texure
Date: May 13, 2010 10:05AM
Posted by: Yam Graham
St.Hubbins Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Do you mean like the picture below? That would
> indicate that the game is unable to locate the jam
> files.
> [img153.imageshack.us]
> g
>
> Firstly, make sure you have selected the correct
> file in GPxPatch > GPxSet tab:
> 2005\2005_season.set
> If that is okay then click on the Edit button to
> the right and check the details on the next page:
> Car set for track ticked on, Enable track specific
> car sets not ticked, then in the box below
> 2005\track01.set
>
> You can further check that GPxPatch is pointing
> towards the correct location for the individual
> jam files, and of course make sure that these jam
> files are indeed on your computer.
>
> I don't know what else to suggest right now. I
> have just extracted the 2005 Carset rar into a
> fresh install of GP3 2000 and it works fine at my
> end.

Ok
I had not ticked the box......Have not needed to do this before so excuse my ignorance.
Set is up and running with a couple of glitches.
I have no menu pics now ?.......just a blue screen and the cars with Michilins have pink lines on them with wet tyes on.
I have had this with GP3 but could correct it with GP3 edit, but its the first time I have encountered it on 2K.

btw CAR SET LOOKS GOOD.

Thanks in advance.

Yam.
Date: June 15, 2010 03:10AM
Posted by: Pedersen
great work! is there any chance of sets from 2003 and forward to be converted?? and perhaps from 90 to 95?

long time since i messed about with converting from gp3 to gp32k, were almost complete with a full 1994 set with tracks, performance, different cars and everything, then my pc crashed and i havent really recovered from that yet hehe....
Date: June 22, 2010 09:54AM
Six week break and maybe in the near future I will convert some other sets. Problem is with so much World Cup, Wimbledon etc on television my time is short!

I will need to research to see what already exists though, I know there are some RH carsets up to 2002 but when was the first one? Also, after than I suppose there are also several sets and there is no point in making seasons that already exist.

Date: June 25, 2010 09:26AM
Posted by: Pedersen
take your time mate :)
Ralph Hummerich and Jan Frickshorn´s carsets begin at 1996 and ends at 2002 :) that´s why atleast i´m looking for pre 96 and after 2002 :)

havent found any other carsets for gp32k......
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy