F1 lap view

Posted by TeamFerrari 
F1 lap view
Date: February 13, 2002 09:45PM
Posted by: TeamFerrari
I recently downloaded the F1 lap view.exe file, tried it out, only to find that I've got no idea how the bloody thing works!

Has anyone else downloaded it, or knows anything/everything about GPxPatch?

It says "Import a GP3 log file from GPxLap using GPxPatch". I've done a complete search on my hard drive for log files and the only ones I can find have the extention of .log, and F1Lap view can't read those, because they're just straight text.

Can anyone help me and tell me how I'm supposed to configure GPxLap to generate a log file, and where it gets stored?
Re: F1 lap view
Date: February 14, 2002 07:26AM
Posted by: Vader
Usually GpxPatch keeps its log files in the folder "...\gpxdata\log". There is supposed to be a "gpxlap.log" file in this folder. GpxPatch does so automatically, so I don*'t think you have to configure anything.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Re: F1 lap view
Date: February 14, 2002 05:46PM
Posted by: TeamFerrari
Thanks Vader, but I still want to know from you or anyone, where the files with .gl? (GP3 log files) are located, and when and how GPxLap creates them. The rest I can work out for myself.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy