Struggling to find 2004/2005 tracks

Posted by infverno 
Struggling to find 2004/2005 tracks
Date: August 05, 2008 01:10PM
Posted by: infverno
Hi all.
In the old downloads section there are some, not all, 2004 GP3 1.13 tracks by PatrickF1 (Melbourne for instance isn't there), and I'm yet to find them anywhere with an working link...

Also, I'm wondering if there are more 2005 tracks? I think people were using the 2004 ones before.

My aim is actually to play the 2005 season. It's just that all the packs I've found used a lot of 2004 tracks.

Also, is there a physics file?

To sum it up, is there any decent 2005 season pack?

Also, where can I find the GP3 manual? This is another one for which I can't find working links anywhere...

A lot of questions, I know. But thanks in advance

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/05/2008 01:34PM by infverno.
Re: Struggling to find 2004/2005 tracks
Date: August 05, 2008 04:09PM
Posted by: mcdo
I doubt there's a link for the original GP3 Manual, but I just tried downloading Scandura's 2004 Shanghai and the link will work if you let the whole page download and then, only then close any pop-ups you see. For whatever reason, if you close the pop-up before the pages have downloaded fully, the page may blank out.

With some tracks, you might have to get by with the 02 or 03 versions. Otherwise, try Googling Hungarian Simworld. They have a lot of the downloads available here.

Most of the physics files I know of are intended for GP32K, so if you can get it, do so.
Date: August 07, 2008 12:36AM
Posted by: SuperSonic
I made a 2005 carset. You can find it in the gp4 section (yes, gp4. It shouldn't be there).
I made also a 2005 performance pack but it is unfinished I think. You'll eventually find it.
Date: August 07, 2008 12:51PM
Posted by: infverno
Thanks, mcdo and SuperSonic. However, I'm good with carsets and performance packs (actually I think that the one I have is yours, SuperSonic), and I have a Shanghai track. It's just that the performance pack, like SuperSonic said, is unfinished and it uses some tracks that I can't find (Melbourne 2004 etc). Also, I have no physics.

That's why I'm wondering if there's a season pack somewhere, or at least all the tracks and performance data would do (even 2004 or 03, etc).

Trying to ask for help here because I can't find the files I need here, and all the other sites I've come accross are too old, with broken links and stuff...

If anyone has a 2005 season for GP3 1.13 (even with 2006, 04, 03 covered stuff), please contact me: andrecivfanatics [at] gmail.com

Edit: Well, you could otherwise reply here with directions, lol, it's just that in case you do have the files I need I'd want to receive them by email hehe.

Thanks!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/07/2008 12:54PM by infverno.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy